Can build anything inside my house

• I am in the city Garden of Eden, governed by BearRod. My house is just below the bank. When I try to build a bed it says I don't own the building. The claim says I do, it lets me build outside the house on the plot but will not let me build enchant table, chest, or bed in house.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

check that your house is completely finished, door and everything, otherwise I think it won't let you build inside.

• My house is complete.

• @Lakica she is still unable to build in house. she abandoned the claim. reclaimed. still unable to build inside.

• I had to abandon and claim that the same plot had same issue. So we tried a new plot that was the same size and the same 4x4 house completely built and still couldn't build chest. The bed and fireplace said I had to own the claim though the house said I was the owner. So I tried to abandon and reclaim, I still had the same issue so I abandon and left the town limits and claim but no change. So I abandon it and left town limits then logged out and back in then I was getting message that I already own a claim. I looked at both plot and I was still not owner of both. I had to make a new character to get the ability on Laki to claim again. Still no change, so I took 1k gold and claim a plot outside the town limits. Other than the wolf packs at the claim site, I have a 5x5 house with a house full of chest and furniture.

• Community Manager

@Lakica I believe the 4x4 patio is still bugged so if that's the one you built, you'll have to build something else. 😉

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Specter

Hi Specter - I finished a plain 4x4 yesterday - no patio - and couldn't place my fireplace inside. Could be that exiting and re-entering will help but wanted to put this here just in case.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured