Foundation and Future

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

My participation in the Fractured foundation is recent, therefore, to evaluate its evolution and current state, I had to resort to the available information.

If there is any discrepancy, do not hesitate to let me know in order to have a real current panorama of the state of the foundation system and the game.

Taking into account the information that I was able to collect, I construct the following graph that tries to reflect the evolution of the foundation system from the start of the kickstarter campaign to the present day.

For this, I rely on the information on the kickstarter page, the official announcements of Dynamight on this website (News) and the data reflected in the Fractured Store.

36c0fd85-5dff-40b4-b0f5-aebd6854eb61-image.png

The Kickstarter campaign began on 06/25/2018 with an announcement by Dynamight on 06/26/2018 reflecting an initial collection of 30% of the total target set (€ 100,000).

At the end of the campaign on the Kickstarter page a collection of € 111662 is reported by 1050 patrons while in a Dynamight announcement on 07/26/2018 a collection of € 130,000 is reported. Perhaps this discrepancy has to do with some type of private investment outside the Kickstarter system since at one time the participation of investors was mentioned.

At the time of my arrival to the project, the Kickstarter campaign was already finished and in its place I found the Fractured Store which reported a total of € 385,999 as of 06/01/2020 and which slowly shows growth in the interval of 2 consecutive days of about € 400 approximately.

I do not know if the Fractured Store contemplates the amount raised in the initial campaign or if it is a total raised independently.

Taking these values ​​into account, the time elapsed since the start of the project (which requires constant financing) and what is missing ahead (based on the Alpha state of the game and the improvements it shows it needs) would be good to have information on the part of the developers that transmits security regarding the future investment capacity to achieve the proposed goals.

On the other hand, the lack of press and Marketing in the media regarding the game is notorious. In this regard it is understandable since AAA companies generally tend to invest approximately the same amount of money invested throughout development in massive advertising campaigns, which is something unthinkable for a project of this nature.

In this regard, I think that most of the task falls on the community.

I sincerely hope that the funds raised by Dynamight will enable them to keep this project alive and can launch it as soon as possible.

The further the date is in order to see the project materialized, the less likely it is to retain the interest of the people who are approaching and that combined with a great lack of publicity and press can be fatal.

Cheers!

Update 06/06/2020: https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/11109/foundation-and-future/7

• Content Creator

@Chapex I agree that funding and publicity is certainly a much needed focus right now for the game.

I have been doing my best to stream, make videos, and fund the project for about $1000. I also brought my entire guild on board which added a small chunk of funding to the project.

I am not telling anyone to throw your money at the project, but PLEASE spread the word. Let this thing be known!

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Hello Nekrage!

Your effort to bring this project to the gaming community is very helpful.

I have been playing video games for many years and for a long time I was looking for something new and that really caught my attention.

In the search I found one of your videos and I found out about Fractured.

I started looking for information and I really liked what I found, that's why I decided to buy a founder pack (by the way, I use the promotional code associated with your video 👍 ) and I hope to see the evolution of the game in the near future to decide if I upgrade it.

I understand that many are concerned that developers spend time on advertising, marketing, and interaction on social media or the web, but there is a balance between development and advertising.

There's no use in a well-polished and finished game that nobody knows about and which no longer has the funds to support itself.

At the moment the only source of quick income is the community and to attract them and decide to invest, it is necessary to show them insistently all the potential that Fractured has and that this potential is an imminent and palpable reality.

The other option is for Dynamight to attract private investors that provide them with a good flow of money, but that also depends on the perception and the Hype that the project creates in the community, which translates into the ability of these investors to recover their investment and earnings in a short period.

• Content Creator

@Chapex said in Foundation and Future:

I started looking for information and I really liked what I found, that's why I decided to buy a founder pack (by the way, I use the promotional code associated with your video ) and I hope to see the evolution of the game in the near future to decide if I upgrade it.

Ohh man that's awesome. Thanks a ton for your support!

The other option is for Dynamight to attract private investors that provide them with a good flow of money, but that also depends on the perception and the Hype that the project creates in the community, which translates into the ability of these investors to recover their investment and earnings in a short period.

I would actually be interested in investment opportunities myself. I wonder if that would ever be an option.

• DymStudios - CEO

I do not know if the Fractured Store contemplates the amount raised in the initial campaign or if it is a total raised independently.

The amount raised from Kickstarter is included in the total in the Funding page. What's not included in there is equity money, ie what we raised from investors in 2018. That number is private.

Overall, we are not swimming in money like new Scrooge McDucks, but we are doing fine given our monthly expenses. We are a small and young team and operate with much lower costs than you would expect 🙂

That being said, we'd like to expand our team, that's for sure! In the coming months we'll put way more effort into marketing and promotion. First of all, by making more video content, specifically game trailers. Plus, we are actively working to receive further capital from investors - that's not strictly needed, but it would definitely give us a great boost 🙂

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Hi Prometheus!

Thank you for clarifying doubts and bringing hopeful news, I am glad that everything goes well.

It is great to know that the team are going to be generating new content soon to promote the game making it more visible in the community, very good news 👏 .

Congratulations to the entire team for this ambitious project and my best wishes for Fractured and Dynamight to earn the place in the market that they certainly deserve.

Cheers!

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Foundation store update.

Good news!

In the last 3 days the accumulated total increased by approximately 3,000 euros.

Taking into account the increase of the previous days is a substantial increase that can be translated initially in at least three possible cases, an increase of new players who were attracted to the project and decided to invest, current founders who decided to increase their founding pack or a mixture of both.

In any case, it is a positive thing and although it is premature to establish a trend, it is encouraging data.

91c5de0c-6735-482d-adb2-4ca1fd1b95ce-image.png

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured