Animal interaction

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

will wolves, later on, be attacking the deer or spiders attacking goblins, etc... I mean they aren't the best of friends. I know that this is just alpha so things aren't put in yet but I just wanted to say that its somewhat a little jarring too see a group of wolves sitting directly beside a herd of deer . This is definitely a fix for later but wanted too bring it up .

@dj35 said in Animal interaction:

will wolves, later on, be attacking the deer or spiders attacking goblins, etc... I mean they aren't the best of friends. I know that this is just alpha so things aren't put in yet but I just wanted to say that its somewhat a little jarring too see a group of wolves sitting directly beside a herd of deer . This is definitely a fix for later but wanted too bring it up .

I hope so a world is so much better if its living goblins hunting food npcs hunting goblins wolfs hunting deer deer jumping in front of carts and destroying your wind shield

@Xzoviac said in Animal interaction:

I hope so a world is so much better if its living goblins hunting food npcs hunting goblins wolfs hunting deer deer jumping in front of carts and destroying your wind shield

You forgot, Yitra scraping deer of the windshield for dinner.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured