Buying into the game and the value...

• I know that value is subjective and different to each person. I was looking to buy a pack and get involved and I would love to hear from some of the more veteran users and maybe even the devs/mods on how to game plays, is there going to be grouping system, how is the crafting and far it goes. Is this going to be a crafting centered game or drops? Also can i upgrade purchase packs at a later date? Is the kickstarter over or can I still contribute through there?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

plenty of News post for Design journals, you can also read about all of the New while there too.

The core idea of the game sounds great although we'll see how it's executed.

• Community Manager

Hello @Azurose

is there going to be grouping system

Yes, but it's not yet implemented.

Is this going to be a crafting centered game or drops?

Crafting is going to play a prominent role. Monsters will drop loot that makes sense, so rabbits won't be carrying coins on them. 😛

Also can i upgrade purchase packs at a later date?

Yes, you can.

Is the kickstarter over or can I still contribute through there?

The Kickstarter is over and the packs were retired a while ago. The only available packs are the ones available in the store. 😉

The game plays quite well currently. It was a mess during the stress test due to the large influx of people but performance hasn't been an issue during the various alphas. The vast majority of the crafting system hasn't been implemented yet though, so I can't say much about that.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured