Are non human species gender locked?

• From what I can tell (from my very brief research I might add) the Human's get to pick Male / Female like a sub-species, however the others seem to have no mention of gender. I can't seem to find any particular mention of character customization and the sub species all seem to have a type of concept art portrait type thing, which makes me think that's just how they will look in game.

Doesn't particularly bother me, but if I'm going to play as a female blood demon I'm going to have to start thinking of different character names 😆

• Community Manager

@Voldos They aren't gender-locked. 😉

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Voldos said in Are non human species gender locked?:

From what I can tell (from my very brief research I might add) the Human's get to pick Male / Female like a sub-species, however the others seem to have no mention of gender. I can't seem to find any particular mention of character customization and the sub species all seem to have a type of concept art portrait type thing, which makes me think that's just how they will look in game.

Doesn't particularly bother me, but if I'm going to play as a female blood demon I'm going to have to start thinking of different character names 😆

Probably the only reason we havnt seen genders for the other species yet is because humans are the only race we get to play in the alpha. The other 2 races are probably not even designed in terms of playable sprites yet. I wonder when we will get the chance to play a different species, now that i have mentioned that 😮

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured