worth it?

• Gimme the deet's, should i pay or should i say nay? not a huge fan of alpha/beta/EA but this game looks intriguing.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

If you are not a huge fan of alpha/beta/EA, then I'd say to not buy it, yet.
    It's still early in development and a lot of things can and will change.

BUT, if you don't mind encountering bugs or playing an unfinished game and you like what you see so far and want to help the developers with your feedback and bug reports, then I'd say go for it.

Game is basically on sale right now. It will be more expensive in the future. You could buy it and then just don't play the beta.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Pwnstar said in worth it?:

Game is basically on sale right now. It will be more expensive in the future. You could buy it and then just don't play the beta.

Bad advice for someone that's cautious with their money, honestly.

To Xeeter, it's hard to say right now. The developers are certainly making progress and hitting their benchmark goals, but who's to say this project won't derail 6 or 8 months from now?

It's still going to be a considerably long wait until this game is anywhere near a playable and complete game.

You should read a few of the articles about the vision the developers and producers have for this game and decide for yourself if that's enough for you to donate your money to.

You can say it's a gamble or leap of faith, but that's what it ultimately comes down to. Just know that when you are handing your money over, the game might not live up to your expectations and you will have to make your peace with that.

Also look at the devs, how often they post answer questions give updates and genral show a dedication to its playerbase.

Also the fact it has financial backers apart from us. The kickstarter stretch goals are not insane (no feature creep).

And its dream is diffrent to other mmos, it wants to try abolish grind with out making the rest of the game hollow.

Your kings dukes enemies will all be player driven.

As many have said, there isn't much of a "game" yet.

Mostly testing mundane chores to see what is broken.

Keep this game on your watchlist and see the improvements in a few months.

My opnion.

If you would like to get early look and sense how the game feels in this early stage, then sure, getting early (at least beta) access is worth it.

If you would rather play the full game right away, you will have to wait until game is released, but as things appear now, it will definitely be worth playing.

@Xeeter said in worth it?:

Gimme the deet's, should i pay or should i say nay? not a huge fan of alpha/beta/EA but this game looks intriguing.

The big question is, does the dev's goal of creating an mmorpg that doesn't depend on P2W and grind make you happy enough to kick in some $$ and support that goal? The game may never reach the market - Jesus could return, global climate catastrophe or nuclear war could undo everyone's plans - life is uncertain, that's for sure!

I'm not a rich person. I work part time at my local library and live very simply. I invested in this game because I want there to be a game like this - where I don't have to be rich to be strong, and where I can enjoy PvE without being called nasty names - SO MUCH it's worth every penny to me. What's that worth to you?

a6bca36a-2fe6-4c6b-84bf-4367b04aeab8-image.png

Gimme the deets, should I pay or should I say nay? not a huge fan of alpha/beta/EA but this game looks intriguing.

If your no fan of the early stages of a game, it would only be logical to buy, if you think of it as an investment. That's a very personal choice. Are you willing to pay now and see how it will pan out?

Vision/plans are great, so far follow up is also decent, with the expected technical setbacks, its IT after all 😜

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@Xeeter Read the news & the development blogs.

If it seems like your sort of thing then support it.
    You don't need to buy into the alpha or beta.

Gimme the deet's, should i pay or should i say nay? not a huge fan of alpha/beta/EA but this game looks intriguing.

i personally loved playing alpha 1 test 2. was really enettertaining. as everyone has said, it is up to you in the end if you think it is worth it orn not. keep yourself updated on planned feature updates, and if you feel something really sparkles in your eye, like say... having pet companions... then go for it... but if there isnt anythimg that really sticks out and says BUY ME!!... then dont.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured