Game test preview

• Hello, registered today. I am curious, are people expected to donate 20-50 or more euros before even trying the game ? I was expecting a download button and like a week/month trial period so people see if it is worth or not to buy the game. I wanna try the game with a friend, are front payments the only option ?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@nebunu There is a chance to win an alpha-key if you promote Fractured. Here is link for that thread: Win Alpha key

Otherwise you need to buy a proper package from store. Different packages have access to different testing phases. So if you want to hop in to the next Alpha 1 Test 2, you need to buy Knight package with 130€. You can get to the store from here: Store

@nebunu said in Game test preview:

Hello, registered today. I am curious, are people expected to donate 20-50 or more euros before even trying the game ? I was expecting a download button and like a week/month trial period so people see if it is worth or not to buy the game. I wanna try the game with a friend, are front payments the only option ?

the game isn't out. it's in alpha.

if there's a free trial, it'll be open beta.

This is a game you need to buy access to in order to play. Unlike the usual 'freemium' games online, you pay once and are able to enjoy the whole thing. I love that this game is open to input during the dev phase, and also that the devs have made PTW less likely. Came in at Artisan level and am actively promoting on socmed in hopes of earning/winning an Alpha Key.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured