Three races, three gameplays: A griefer's confession

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I'm a meta-gamer. It doesn't matter how much fun something is, all that matters is how effective it will be in helping me achieve my goals. My goals are essentially:

• Be the strongest
    • Obtain prestige
    • Money and bitches
    • Murder nabs
    • Attention whore
    • Teamwork and friendship amongst a small group of elitists

With this in mind, I'm almost embarrassed to admit I'm a bit of a roleplayer. In every game that's allowed it since childhood, my character has been an overly aggressive, chaotic evil, greatsword-wielding, human female paladin.
    alt text
    The specifics are beside the point... Suffice it to say: I'd rather be human. With that in mind, the race description that seems to most fit my goals as a player is boobie demon.

THE ACTUAL QUESTION:

How much of an effect on my gameplay will my racial choice have? Will racials affect combat? Will players be rewarded/punished differently for murder/X depending on race?

I assume you've not cemented a majority of the mechanics yet, so s'understandable if you don't have answers. Still, the thought of heroically charging defenseless peasants without my perfect little wifu being there is sad.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

No father issues ✔

This is great

How much can I call furrymen ***** without being banned?

Zero fucking times.

Don't you dare talk shit on beastmen.

They are dope as fuck and your'e just jealous that you don't have the intelligence of a human and the strength of literally anything but a human.

Not even relatively a furry. Just think that they are cool to play in games.
    /endrant

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Seems Holya already started to siege the forum ;o

• DymStudios - CEO

@Holya said in Three races, three gameplays: A griefer's confession:

THE ACTUAL QUESTION:

How much of an effect on my gameplay will my racial choice have? Will racials affect combat? Will players be rewarded/punished differently for murder/X depending on race?

I assume you've not cemented a majority of the mechanics yet, so s'understandable if you don't have answers. Still, the thought of heroically charging defenseless peasants without my perfect little wifu being there is sad.

It will have a huge impact. It will affect combat, yes, although that's not the most significant part of it. Sure they'll be punished differently - Beastmen just can't attack innocents at all, while Demons are assassins by default and there is no punishment for criminal actions on Tartaros. You could play as a Human and turn into an outlaw too, of course, but everyday life on Syndesia would get quite hard for you. Plus, raiding demons on Tartaros is a big deal for a Human, while the opposite is much easier, particularly during eclipses.

Game mechanics are very well cemented already, you just need to wait for all the dev journals exposing them 😉

On a side note, I had to clear this thread from a lot of crap. Avoid spamming and using homophobic slurs. This is the first and last warning.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Prometheus said in Three races, three gameplays: A griefer's confession:

@Holya said in Three races, three gameplays: A griefer's confession:

THE ACTUAL QUESTION:

It will have a huge impact. It will affect combat, yes, although that's not the most significant part of it. Sure they'll be punished differently - Beastmen just can't attack innocents at all, while Demons are assassins by default and there is no punishment for criminal actions on Tartaros. You could play as a Human and turn into an outlaw too, of course, but everyday life on Syndesia would get quite hard for you. Plus, raiding demons on Tartaros is a big deal for a Human, while the opposite is much easier, particularly during eclipses.

Game mechanics are very well cemented already, you just need to wait for all the dev journals exposing them 😉

On a side note, I had to clear this thread from a lot of crap. Avoid spamming and using homophobic slurs. This is the first and last warning.

Thank you for the efforts to keep things moderately clean... sadly that's hard for people to self-manage.

I was in the military, I can swear with the worst around, but self discipline means I won't go there without considering where, who, and what impact it may have. That's the point, so if any of you are about to get all "Pansy" about this, don't bother. It'll just make me believe you lack discipline! 🙂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Prometheus ur the first furryman I've known who'd intentionally remove posts about #pride 😞 shameful

Still, eagerly awaiting mechanical explanations. I love the early days of coming up with strategies, even before the game is out.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@Holya This is how "He" punishes you for previous behaviors. Now you ll have to roam tartaros with your boobies out and two horns on your head. Tragic.

Trolololol

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Siltoruz
    I'd love to think the gods have found me worthy of divine punishment, and a reason to change the world, alas I doubt that's the case.

Pseudo-factions, the ability to easily identify most PKers, a group of hippies you can "probably" trust (furrymen) all sound like things that could potentially have a very positive effect on the social/political side of the game.

I'd hope I can through effort make a human character equally effective as a demon as a PKer, and not have to have furrymen gathering/crafting alts, though.

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

Just think if it wasn't for people like @Holya here a lot of the bugs and exploits they find wouldn't be patched till mid game. So in a annoying way that is him self he does help more than you know

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Aries said in Three races, three gameplays: A griefer's confession:

Just think if it wasn't for people like @Holya here a lot of the bugs and exploits they find wouldn't be patched till mid game. So in a annoying way that is him self he does help more than you know

Good Guy Holya

I can do this all night folks

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@ooBENONIoo said in Three races, three gameplays: A griefer's confession:

@Aries said in Three races, three gameplays: A griefer's confession:

Good Guy Holya

I can do this all night folks

Go for it 😀

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured