Game release date?

• Hello there, When will the game be officially out?

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@JustKiddingZzz

Any guesses now would be pretty inaccurate but you can check this out:

https://fracturedmmo.com/development-roadmap-from-alpha-to-release/

My personal guess is this will remain relatively achievable. But you never know.

I really hope wipes stop when beta 2 begins. But I suppose it depends on what is all in it

• Wiki Editor

@Pluto said in Game release date?:

I really hope wipes stop when beta 2 begins. But I suppose it depends on what is all in it

There will be definetivly a wipe after all testing phases.
    That means, even Beta 2 will get wiped before the Final Release.

It is mentioned many times and makes much sense.
    The Devs will create Fixes and Updates all around the the game and often for this reason is a fresh start neccessary, because old world data will not fit to the new one.
    But i also expect a Beta2 running with probably no wipe inbetween, because it is usually the phase, where world datas should be consistent and now the game just need to get polished.
    But you never know, a real bad bug can hit the game and for this reason a reset is neccessary too.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@Kralith

/shrug

We will see. It really all depends on how fleshed out the game is by the end of 2020.

Extremely long testing phases with wipes tends to cause people to lose interest. 3 years of wipes will do that to many 😉

I doubt the devs WANT to wipe the game unnecessarily. It really depends on progress

Edit:
    On the flip side, it could go on for 4/5 years. There’s really no way to tell. Thus the hope ;). 3 years is a crazy long time.

I also suppose it depends on how interesting the mechanics are for the horizontal progression and whether people are willing to go through the hoops over and over for their favorite setups

• Wiki Editor

@Pluto said in Game release date?:

3 years is a crazy long time.

3 Years is nothing, they will flow away so fast, you will see. 😉

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured