If anyone can do a recap of the effective information we have
We don't have much effective informations.
We just have tons of speculations.
To summarize the case:
- Unity revoked licenses of Improbable/SpatialOS
- Improbable informed their customers in public about it and wrote an emotional statement
- Unity got a mass of WHY? from their customers (Unity Develeoper) and the please to give a statement to clear the TOS
- Unity made an Reactive (emotional) Statement in public, where they said things about Improbable and stated that actual Unity Developements are not affected and they can use still SpatialOS for their projects.
- User/Developer got splitted into Pro Improbable or Pro Unity with all the mess of speculations we have now
- Improbable reacted with another Statement when Unreal stepped into the ring
- Improbable made a final (emotional) Statement in Reaction of the Reaction of Unity, where clear statement is about that they will not be able to support and develope Unity integration in SpatialOS, so that Customers are infact affected.
- Unity just pleased their customers to be patient in their forum, because they work on more clear TOS
- While all these i am sure Improbable and Unity are in negotiation how and if it will run in future.
Here we are.
We know nothing.
I summarized you summarize in one pic