Does anyone know how the in game economy will work?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

New guy here, just came across this website, was wondering how the in game economy would work, i have dabbled in Eve Online and Durango, so I am hoping to fill that void with a new game, hope this does the job.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hello Chrisgopher!

LG
    Mata

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Hey and welcome

• @Chrisgopher
    I haven't played either of those games, but here's how I understand Fractured will work: each town has local marketplace and local warehouse (if you want to sell things to town A you have to travel there and set up the sell order on the marketplace, and the buyer must also travel to town A if he wants to buy your item). Items will be crafted in facilities located in towns, but raw materials can only be gathered outside of the towns. When you are outside of a town you can get killed by other players and lose everyone you have on you. This, paired with the fact that items lose durability and mobs don't drop full items creates a never ending need of crafters.
    Also, there are 3 planets with different resources and thematics (no pvp, pvp with flagging and unrestricted pvp - more info here). For some items you will need resources from all the planets.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured