Stuck on setting up character screen after Patch on Nov 23rd :(

• i cant find any info on this at all but after the patch was done today my game only gets to Setting up character loading screen then does nothing 😞 ... i cant get any info anywhere about people having this isue , ive tried on 2 different computers and does it on both 😕 no crashing or errors , game just wont load ... any ideas?

• @Doxipunk said in Stuck on setting up character screen after Patch on Nov 23rd 😞:

i cant find any info on this at all but after the patch was done today my game only gets to Setting up character loading screen then does nothing 😞 ... i cant get any info anywhere about people having this isue , ive tried on 2 different computers and does it on both 😕 no crashing or errors , game just wont load ... any ideas?

,.. so i figued out the toons ARE NOT saving , i made a second toon to play and seen i had m house still so i ran ove to it , and all my carts are now bugged inside my house and my mage is stuck in the abyss , so i logged out to switch computers and then tried to login to my NE toon i just made 5 mins before and now shes bugged and i cant use her eiher , logging out is corrupting our toons 😞 .. they arnt saving ,, im so bummed xD

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

yes, it happen to me too.
    my character was bug from lunch, but after creating a new character, it some how just free my old character.
    i played the game for a few hours, and then died real death, not KB.
    i respawn but couldn't move my character, i exit the game and tried to re enter but got the "setting up character" bug, tried to create new character for freeing my old, but that not working. i can log to the game with the new characters but not with the old one. @Prometheus @Specter do you know what happens here ?

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

I don't know if it can help you but when i got the issue before the patch the only way i had to play was with the female character ( may be if you have the issue with a female a male can help ?).

After creating a character, without loading the new one i could load the bugged one and for the first load of the new character it was alright aswell. But male characters bugged after the first load.

Today i got twice the setting up character but for the third try it worked, so i have no idea about the origin of this bug.

• awe alright ill try with a male toon to see if that helps ,.. does remaking a toon help? like ive only played on my main one for about 2 hours and i didnt notice any skill trees or anything , i like how i have the same house for all toons but what am i losing everytime i make a new toon? besides my invitory .... do i lose skills and things?

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured