[Alpha2-1] Structure related problems

• Wiki Editor

There are some problems with structures you build on your property.
    Will fill this list slowly while i am testing these.

. - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .
    1 - Placement of Blueprints:
    There are already reported problems with placement of structure blueprints, like the "Placing chest next to walls is not working".

To this point i have to add that it may be, because the wall counts for occupied place.
    Like for this workbench, that i can't place there, because the wall is using that place:
    f18fa6fa-4a99-4249-b063-d656aa6c15b6-grafik.png

Each Square has four valid positions to place something, but just, if nothing else blocking this position.
    So you need to find a position thats not accupied and where your structure will fit, like this:
    332e1884-aff9-4b30-b073-8819ed6dda92-grafik.png

As for the Chest, it seems it would fit perfectly to place it there, but the wall still occupies this place. Well, probably it is not the problem, i just guess without knowing how the check for placement works 😉

33e29e2f-8c11-46ff-a7fa-2c72144a8a22-grafik.png

I guess for the same reason the placement of a fence direct to the wall is not possible:
    39ce6d32-fc5d-4645-bb39-08dde2357fb1-grafik.png

. - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .
    2 - Movement of Structures:
    It is not possible to move anything in my house to another position.

But moving Items outside is possible.
    Probably because of not clicking on the ground grid, because of the House floor?

alt text

• Wiki Editor

1 - Placement of Blueprints:
    In A2.1.2f i did not had any problems with placing structures at walls anymore.

2 - Movement of Structures:
    In a house still not possible

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

• skin-chest, wooden-Table and Bench can be craft outside of the house (so we should not).
    • large fire we craft inside the house don't have box-Collider(maybe check as trigger)😄
      text alternatif
    • wooden-Bench don't have any option, only delete confirmation when click on

• Wiki Editor

@yenaulrik said in [Alpha2-1] Structure related problems:

les wooden Table&Bench peuvent se placer dehors alors qu'il est noté uniquement à l'intérieur

Wooden Bench peut se placer dehors alors qu'il est noté uniquement à l'intérieur
    Wooden Bench a uniquement l'option delete directement, pas de menu comme pour les autres objets
    le leather chest peut se placer dehors alors qu'il est noté uniquement à l'intérieur

Would be nice if you translate it for us in english. 😉 😘

• skin-chest, wooden-Table and Bench can be craft outside of the house (so we should not).

Ohh i would be sad, if i could not create a nice place to sit outside.
    It is totally fine and neccessary, that such things can be builded outside.
    And the bench in front of the house to watch people who walk outside along and drinking a hot Shrooffee (tm of @Gothix and @Kralith) is a must to relax and recover from the last hard expedition you did. ☝

• large fire we craft inside the house don't have box-Collider(maybe check as trigger)

Would be nice if you add your concerns in this single report 🙂

What you mean with Trigger?
    I guess the query, if this kind of object has a collison or not.
    And it would probably prevent that the Characters heads are in the Fireplace, when you are resting on them 😉

• wooden-Bench don't have any option, only delete confirmation when click on

This problem i had too some days ago, i added some screens about it here.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured