Where is the news of the next test phase...

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@PeachMcD

Could not have said it better myself, I was shaking my head at more of the responses than the OP haha. As I'm sure people do to my posts all the time 😉

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Pluto - the default to freedom of speech is important; I want to put that up front.

At the same time, there's a large and growing social element that takes advantage of that default to push boundaries of discourse away from civility and human decency. They like to think of themselves as 'mavericks' and 'rebels' as they verbally abuse people and get away with it, tell lies and get away with it, use hate speech and get away with it. Then they use the enlarged boundaries to actually, physically, abuse people and foment violence against marginalized communities.

These fascists & trolls are beneath contempt, so a sane person usually tries to ignore them, but giving them latitude only emboldens them to push their nastiness farther. I, personally, am sick to death of being tolerant of intolerance. People like The Entitled Paying Customer are a sort I am happy to disabuse of their notions of impunity. Being an asshat has consequences, and it should.

The usual next move for persons of this sort is to adopt the position of 'victimized minority voice'. If these trolls ever spent even two days as a member of an actually victimized minority, it would suit me fine. Let's put their children in cages and see how they like it.

Now, here's a sweet video to take the nasty taste of thinking about such asshats out of our mouth....

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured