Hello All, Reminds me of LoM

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Gonky said in Hello All, Reminds me of LoM:

@Xzoviac Ah nice.Yeah Mir was awesome back in the day. I use to always be a Tao ha.

I have been looking more into this game and it looks great, i love the building part of it but i have found on any other game previous where there is building there will be people who destroy it before it gets anywhere. Im unsure if the building parts will be in a PVP or PVE area etc.
    Of course there is a lot more for me to learn about this game and i will continue to look up things. I also think the items etc in game are all down to the players crafting them etc is great.
    My first impression of it being like Mir was down to the map when the players were running around on the clips i had seen, it still reminds me of Mir now, apart from the building etc. I really want to play this game.

Well buildings can be destroyed in town wars, but on the beastmen planet houses and land will be safe

The movement is like mir and camera, but you will find no mob grinding for loot or xp. This will be a fairly grind free game.

The knowledge system will be what we work towards for progression, learning new things and new ways to cast spells or change current spells to do new things

Games rly fun so far even in alpha

Welcome on board.

• @Xzoviac Ah nice, so you are playing it? 🙂
    It sounds like i will be aiming for beastmen planet ha. I imagine town wars will be chaos though.
    Mir days of the wars was crazy. Back then with so many people in one map on dial-up internet and potato PC's for even back then it was a lagg fest. Should be fine these days though.

Only thing i have noticed which i dont like is that you can only claim youre char name if you purchase the most expensive early access thing "Legend", not just any of them. Guess i will have to try and be quick in claiming a name when it arrives other wise the wait will be for nothing lol.
    I am willing to pay the 24.99 for adept if i can reserve a char name but not 89.99 for legend just to reserve a char name, It is a bit on the steep side, especially if i am still not sure i will get on with the game yet.

I imagine Beta 2 is a long way off yet.

@Gonky yeah i played during the alpha, ill be playing all 3 planets human lich will be my first though.
    you could always put a request on the main page to purchase reserve a name separately, dunno if that would work but it would certainly start a conversation.
    there is a roadmap but yeah beta is at least a year ish atm

• @Xzoviac I am usually hoomans when i play games which have a race choice, unsure why.
    I did just ask about the reserve a name thing on general discussions, not sure if thats the right place but i have asked ha.
    I look forward to seeing more about the game as time goes on thats for sure 🙂

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured