Guild names

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

So after grinding out daily posts for a while I decided it was time to join a guild. Since I left the game that I played for 4+ years (Wartune on Kabam server S26) I haven't been able to find a game that truly captured me. You know the kind where you cant hardly wait to log in. Haha Wartune is a kinda crappy PTW browser MMO so its was mystifying to me. Then I realized what I really missed was my mates from the game. I haven't found a guild or game yet where I was able to make these kinds of relationships. From reading thru the forums I am hopeful that Fractured will both be an awesome game and provide the opportunity to form these types of relationships -you know where you might log in just to chat with mates and guildies even if you don't intent to actually play.

All that being said I was somewhat dismayed while searching for a guild to join. I realize that some of those guilds were created simply for foundation points but still "Russia Must Die", "Erection"? Really people? I am hopeful that such guilds wont actually exist in game.

Yesterday I tried to log back into my old Wartune server, to say 'ello mates', only to discover that apparently Kabam sold Wartune to another company which in turn sold it yet another company and I can no longer log into my account. It appears that I am cut off from all my old mates😢 but I am looking forward to making new ones here😃

Sorry for the long ramble.

Cheers

Gibbx

• Community Manager

@gibbx said in Guild names:

All that being said I was somewhat dismayed while searching for a guild to join. I realize that some of those guilds were created simply for foundation points but still "Russia Must Die", "Erection"? Really people? I am hopeful that such guilds wont actually exist in game.

This is indeed concerning. 😟 I haven't paid much attention to the guild names on the guild profile page but it looks like we might have to prune a few of the names. I shall discuss this with Prometheus. 😉

Indeed the guild names is something almost no1 paid attention to, specially because it's a hell of a long list of guilds only to get the foundation points. @Specter do that cus it would be good to do something about it ^^

@Gibbx If you plan on finding a guild feel free to check by mine. Not sure which race you gonna play but if you are interested we'll gladly welcome you.
    I won´t tell you that the guild is very active atm, cus if I did that I would be lying, since we are many months away from the alpha there's not much to do anyway. But if you are interested visit us here 🙂 https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/419/the-ascension-midcore-pvx-international-english?page=1

@frost Hey there mate!

truthfully I was interested in your guild partly because I have played in a lot of guilds with names on the variation of the ascendants which was guild I was in when Wartune was the most fun and also I see at least you are pretty active on the forum. Truthfully at this point I really don't know what an 'active guild' could do. unfortunately I see that your guild is set up for humans and at least for now I have decided to play as a beastman. if this isn't a barrier let me know and I will apply.

Cheers

Gibbx

@gibbx Right now we don´t have much info about mixed guilds yet. That's why the guild is set for humans. But as I say in the guild topic, later depending on the circunstances, the guild may become a mixed one. But then again, it's not certain yet. Since you're set for beastman currently I won´t tell you to change. But if you decide to join we'll always welcome you 🙂

@frost ok no worries, thanks and take care

I used to mod for Wartune on Kong and R2. If you want to learn a ton about gaming, especially pay to win games, mod for one. It was a lot of fun, but also a lot of work, and while I ultimately felt like I worked for the players, I quit cause I stopped being able to give the players info I was privy to. When Kabam was sold some of those players were sucked up into new R2 servers, but many like yourself ended up lost.

I had that happen one too many times for myself in games so I started collecting people who I liked the most. I have a lot of gaming friends who are either on my discord, or my facebook, and it's a sad loss to lose any of them.

Like Frost, I will probably set up the forum guild as human because my clan who wants to play hasn't decided yet on a single race, and its' the only one that allows for other races. That, and it appears they will open human up first in the alpha.

But yeah, nice to see an old Wartune player (I modded for a few of R2Games and also did a few tickets, if you were ever on the main forum back in the day you'll know me as Greenfireflygirl there)

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured