Requesting: READ FRACTURED NEWSLETTER "LINKS"

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Good Day Folks.

As many of you are doing... I find myself trying to "Complete" the Quest tasks given via 'The Foundation" Page of Fractured here.

I myself am at 600 completed of 2100 points under the: READ FRACTURED NEWSLETTER section.

I have been searching 'everywhere' for them of course. I think they only come out via email. I normally do not sign up for many things for risk of spam but these newsletters are critical in order to complete and I myself am a "Completionist".

I am requesting "Links" so I may obtain credit for these links if you are open to sharing them.

Either please private message me here or email them to me if you are feeling generous. Thank-You

Vyr Vandalous

Please 'message chat me on here'.

"If you yourselves need any? let me know.. I'd be happy to share. I will forward the 5 newsletters that I do have onto you.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@VyrVandalous said in Requesting: READ FRACTURED NEWSLETTER "LINKS":

ey only come out via email. I normally do not sign up for many things for risk of spam but these newsletters are critical in order to complete and I myself am a "Completionist".
    I am requesting "Links" so I may obtain credit for these links if you are open to sharing them.
    Either please private message me here or email them to me if you are feeling generous. Thank-You
    Vyr Vandalous

So your worried about spam but you just posted your email on a website where you don't know who anyone is in real life.

@Arterius Thank you for that. Very Helpful Indeed.

@VyrVandalous said in Requesting: READ FRACTURED NEWSLETTER "LINKS":

I myself am at 600 completed of 2100 points under the: READ FRACTURED NEWSLETTER section.
    I have been searching 'everywhere' for them of course. I think they only come out via email. I normally do not sign up for many things for risk of spam but these newsletters are critical in order to complete and I myself am a "Completionist".

Check the entire history of messages sent from the community. There should be absolutely all emails sent by the developer.

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

In more, we can't give you links since mail are individual generated with hashkey. 🙃
    you need to look for @fracturedmmo.com

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured