Main menu banner missing from forum pages

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I personally think it would be a good idea to always show the main menu banner by default at the top of the fractured forum pages in the same way it shown on news articles and others (News :Community: Media: About: The Foundation: Store). I find it very useful to be able to go back to the main menu after reading a few news articles, whereas these main these links disappear once you enter community and read any forum message : you either have to repeatedly click pack pages or reload the main url manually?

Comments welcome please.

i just click the fractured image to go to the main page.

You can either click Big Fractured picture at top of the page, or Fractured link at bottom of the page.

@jetah Isn't knowledge wonderful: something that appeared to be a decorative inert object until you know how to use it !

I suppose it is in-keeping with the concept of the game (a quest for knowledge) but in this case a little knowledge was dangerous as I applied the same knowledge I found on other pages. Might be nice to keep it standard and just do what it says on the tin like the others, but that's just personal preference. Thanks for passing on the knowledge.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured