Make our own guild page

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Every MMORPG has a default guild page that you can change somethings and layouts... But what about if the page can be totaly modify by HTML or a page editor. Including some widgets, will be cool and dynamic!

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

That's pretty nice. I think people with the knowledge of HTML/CSS will enjoy that. Although I think it's kinda hard to implement that, neopets had a pretty good idea of it I think.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Good idea

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Could be fun (it remind me I failed my HTML/CSS exam x) ), but yes, it will be pretty hard to implement in a forum.

• Wiki Editor

Well, to create an own guildpage is not that hard with todays template based CMSes... The problem will be more the rightsystem if it is implemented in one forum. Because you maybe will have public and private sections. Who want to manage this? I don‘t think its really possible in this forum. And @Riccardoric not much MMOs have this, so its not true to say „every“.
    Every MMO has a Press-Kit to be able to create own templates for own CMS. But that has to be created by Community for the special CMS of your choice.

• I'd like to see something like this, maybe a mixture between Enjin and the SWTOR implementation. Definitely needs some restrictions though, to keep everything thematically cohesive.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured