Healthbars diablo-like

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@00

We have hp bars at the top-left of the screen, we have hp bars in nameplates too. You're wanting to add a 3rd set.

I mean personally the top-left screen is a bad position but it's MMO tradition. Even the name plates could be hidden if everything is 100% or out of combat.

I kinda prefer clean transparent skill bars, with just transparent boxes in place where abilities can be placed.
    Without any extra art that just obscures the part where action takes place. 😉

@gothix said in Healthbars diablo-like:

I kinda prefer clean transparent skill bars, with just transparent boxes in place where abilities can be placed.
    Without any extra art that just obscures the part where action takes place. 😉

so long as the spots aren't locked until I reach a certain point I'll be happy. D3 having locked slots really sucks for me.

• @jetah I dont want do add a 3rd set, i prefer to have the choice to turn off or on each bar. I prefer Diablo style instead of having one on my head, for me is ruining immersion..

@00 said in Healthbars diablo-like:

@jetah I dont want do add a 3rd set, i prefer to have the choice to turn off or on each bar. I prefer Diablo style instead of having one on my head, for me is ruining immersion..

yeah nameplates are good when in combat, it allows you to focus around the action and not moving your eyes to the top-left or bottom-center of the screen. I agree that the nameplates need to disappear while out of combat (although a toggle for always on/off and show in combat options would be nice).

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured