Forums Profile Picture

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Every picture I try to upload and crop says it needs to be smaller than 256kb but I dont know how to change that, and every photo tried it has said that. Is there a way to fix it or could someone who could tell me how to get a picture to be less than 256kb. Sorry if this is in the wrong section

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@frozencleric said in Forums Profile Picture:

Every picture I try to upload and crop says it needs to be smaller than 256kb but I dont know how to change that, and every photo tried it has said that. Is there a way to fix it or could someone who could tell me how to get a picture to be less than 256kb. Sorry if this is in the wrong section

Save the photo in paint 3D in another format. I kind of did.
    0_1528318204023_999060b2-1a08-4437-ab16-f4e6ce2655f2-image.png

@frozencleric If it's an image you own, you can see the size of any of them by right clicking on the image and then on preferences. I personally find the easiest way to make them smaller is to use paint, not paint 3D, but in just the plain old original paint.

I go to the "resize" button and then change the percent of the photo depending on how close it was to the 256kb size already. You may need to resize it in half, and maybe even more than once. Save it and check the preferences on it, once it's small enough you can stop.

If it's not an image that you own, you simply want one of a particular item but aren't sold on which exact photo, you can even google image search for files smaller than 256kb already.

Barring any of the above, if you're trying to use your phone, there are apps like "resize photo" that can do it for you too.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@frozencleric oh thats actually easy! You just have to go in your (playstore/ apple srore ) and search Photo Resizer . Download it. Than follow the instructions of the app and resize any of ur pic ti the minimum size .
    I actually had a pic of 700kb and the resizer app reduced it to 60k so its also usefull to save memory in ur phone/pc u can do the same with video risizer.
    Photo resizer link (Android) :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simplemobilephotoresizer

get me a copy of it and i'll fix it for you.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured