Suggestion: Offline character activities

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I like the Player guarding his guild settlement idea.
    Why would any powerful member just stand there and do nothing if his guild is attacked?
    Give him specific gear and let him keep his player skills.
    It makes the guild and guards unique and interesting to raid.
    But npc guards should also be an option.

An online player has a better knowledge of the situation and can do more than an offline guard, but even the offline players are defending their settlement if one guild readies for a 4 or 5 am guild raid. So it wont be an easy wall through.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I'm kinda against any AFK or offline activities though.

Against AFK activities cause it forces me to leave PC on while away from the game (and my home).

Against offline activities, cause it forces me to go offline, so my character can do things, instead of me just being able to slack around in city chatting (I love slacking around in city chatting).

The ONLY activities available should really be the ones player is doing actively while playing. Nothing else.

@gothix

How about things like the learning system, where it happens whether you're online or not? That way, it goes on in the background while you're chatting in the city, and it just keeps going if you go offline. There's no incentive to log off or go AFK, since you're still better off playing the game while the learning process goes on in the background.

@finland You read my mind. The whole time I was reading this I thought I was in the wrong forum.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Offline activities can be good.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured