Full Release Day Announced

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi, fellow gamer and MMO enthusiast!

It's finally happening: Fractured Online is hitting full release on...

Wednesday, July 24, at 1pm UTC!

Read the full announcement

See you soon in game - be it on the new server or the old one!

• I appreciate the updates and the direction you're taking with the new changes, especially the zone-based PvP approach. It provides a much-needed balance, allowing players to enjoy both PvE and PvP content without the constant threat of being ganked. This change promotes exploration and progression in a more player-friendly environment. However, I feel like bringing these (Aerhen mobs) to Terra via asteroids or terra city invasions by Aerhen mobs may have been the better approach simply because it would have kept Aerhen for the pvpers.

I have concerns regarding the re-envisioning of Tartaros as end-game content with a free-for-all PvP ruleset. This seems to contradict the new direction and PvP rules you've introduced, which focus on consensual PvP and rewarding risk vs. reward dynamics. By keeping Tartaros as an FFA PvP zone, it effectively forces PvE players out of an entire planet of potential end-game content.

I believe that integrating Tartaros more seamlessly with the new zone-based PvP system could create a more inclusive end-game experience. Perhaps consider having specific high-reward areas within Tartaros designated for FFA PvP, while still offering substantial PvE content elsewhere on the planet. This would allow all players to engage with the planet's content while maintaining the exciting PvP elements.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured