Character ID 603 already logged in to world

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Arcahem or @Lunoshi I can’t play because my Character ID 603 is already logged in to the world. I have less than 24 before I leave on vacation with no access to a computer. Would one of you please get me back into the game so I can play? Pretty please?

@StormBug said in Character ID 603 already logged in to world:

@Arcahem or @Lunoshi I can’t play because my Character ID 603 is already logged in to the world. I have less than 24 before I leave on vacation with no access to a computer. Would one of you please get me back into the game so I can play? Pretty please?

So, 8 days later and I still can’t login. I know that the extended lockout is an issue for multiple people and not just me. The really exciting thing about this fact though folks, the part I truly like best about not getting to play this game, is that those that should be responding to these posts and the bug reports in Discord, obviously don’t give a rats butt about us or this issue. If they did then they would at the very least let us know what to expect. However, we are left in the dark and have no idea when we will be able to play again.

I do understand that the devs can’t drop what they are doing to fix every little issue. We do have several folks between us and the devs however, and they are quite capable of communication, even if they aren’t able to fix the problem. Specter used to be a God in this department, he COMMUNICATED!

We need a post from some form of game management about this issue. It is only fair to those of us who paid to be in on this level of testing. We can’t test if we can’t play, so at the very least let us know what to expect in regards to getting back online.

• Hello hero StormBug,

I sent another reminder about your case.
    I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope your problem will be resolved as soon as possible.

@LordSkykal Thank you so very much!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured