Scholar clothes vs. Battlemage armor etc.

• This is just a couple of questions:

• What is "Battlemage" armor for?
      It's medium and I cannot use my spells with it - so why "Battlemage"?
      Or am I wrong and we CAN use our spells with it?
      How can I see this BEFORE crafting it?

• The same questions for "Cleric armor".

If both are not useable for mages, then ... there's only the "Scholar clothes" and that's it?

• Content Creator

Some spells are okay with Medium Armor, and some are for Light. I would assume Cleric Armor would work with a lot of the healing type spells usually associated with Clerics, just like Warlock armor is for Summoners once that is implemented.

Again, this is all supposition, as for as the Devs answering, I doubt it, as a big part of the game is about trying it out for yourself and not having the answers handed to you.

Each spell comes with its own armor limitation.

Check the spell description. You will not be able to cast a fireball in battle mage armor, but you can for example cast eruption.

• @spoletta said in Scholar clothes vs. Battlemage armor etc.:

Each spell comes with its own armor limitation.

Check the spell description. You will not be able to cast a fireball in battle mage armor, but you can for example cast eruption.

oh yeah, I can see clearly now! It was this last bit of information, that was missing for me. Thanks! (I didn't recognize it anyway - no matter how often I looked into the description... 🙂

.. aaand maybe someone could add an "Limitation" or "Requirement" before this data. That would explain it for everyone. Immediately.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured