Town prestige is Decaying at alarming rate.

• At Sparta we have about 37 residents and 25ish daily active players. Like truly active running 10+ man farming groups on the regular. We are noticing every 2-3 days a drop in what was 20 to 40 to now 100 prestige. To combat this in that time we moved 10 players into the city build 5 4x4 houses so far and went up in prestige. However, what concerns us and has us all ready to put this game down is 2 days later with all the roads build, a siege workshop and 4, 4x4 houses we lost 100 of that hard earned prestige.

There needs to be far better ways to maintain this, once our city is full of houses we will have to destroy and re-build houses. With the current population of the game we cant be expected to be running around 100 active.

-Unbeaten

• We also have another guild of 5-10 daily active living in the city that should be helping.

• I haven't actually interacted with this, so I'm just speculating, but could some of this issue be due to the low population of the city (with it being beta), so it's harder to keep up with the demands.

I guess what I am asking, is would this still be an issue when the game was live with more players?

• @Kazzier said in Town prestige is Decaying at alarming rate.:

I haven't actually interacted with this, so I'm just speculating, but could some of this issue be due to the low population of the city (with it being beta), so it's harder to keep up with the demands.

I guess what I am asking, is would this still be an issue when the game was live with more players?

I'd assume this game will always have a small amount of players, it is a very niche title. Even if the game gets more players don't you think they'd just spread out to more cities?

I'd love to get an idea of how many active players the developers were expecting in each city.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Unbeaten just in case you missed it, this is from another post on prestige

LordSkykal said in [Prestige] FarFarAway Towns prestige is stucking and counted wrong:

The issue of Prestige behaving strangely has been forwarded to the developers.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured