Feedback to existing functions and ideas for new functions

• Hey, i will give a short feedback here

What i like
    -focus on player citys
    -skill bar is short, you have to think which skills you will need
    -ability farming from enemy creatures
    -exploration kp for points of interest (but pls dont list them on the map)
    -no more kp if a creature have 100%
    -bestiary design
    -energy and hunger system (but you need to improve that)
    -no NPC's at all

what i dont like
    -incredible long walls at myr
    -everything looks like the same at myr map (ground, vegetation, buildings), nothing special to find all over the map, loveless design
    -its too easy to evade enemys with a horse or speed skills, some regions with good loot should be for partys only
    -ship instant travel system
    -travelling trough rivers should not be possible with a horse or a cart and without swimming
    -camera is not rotatable (may you can avoid this with better map design)
    -the starter city dont need a market
    -there should be no advanced crafting and no housing in starter citys

Ideas for new features:
    -the horse should be dead if it reaches 0 health
    -add one or more travel route maps between continents and get rid of the ship instant travel system
    -add a world map for overview
    -automatic move system for stone streets, the population on the streets will rise, while player bandits will use that
    -create heavy special goods for some continents or regions and make them important for crafting and building.
    -different building designs for dfifferent continents and regions of the map
    -existing citys and existing equipment should need a great amount of upkeep materials to make trading and faming important and to stabilize prices
    -create arena buildings for citys including competitions and leaderboards with rewards for 1vs1 to 4vs4 fights, organized by city managements
    -Citys should be able to create quests for materials they need and able to create bountyquests for killing red players. Citys should be able to write a Quest-Text and need the ability to easily duplicate Quests. They also need a time limit.

• Content Creator

@Krah said in Feedback to existing functions and ideas for new functions:

-everything looks like the same at myr map (ground, vegetation, buildings), nothing special to find all over the map, loveless design

They've explained this on many occasions. The biome art is not completed yet, so much of the 'sameness' within a continent is because additional art and atmospheric effects have just not been implemented yet.

World maps are also something that will probably wait until full launch, or close to it.

As to more complex sea travel, that adds a whole other level of coding, and may or may not be doable right now, but might be something they can add in an expansion later on.

They have said they won't be changing the Camera controls. That one is a full stop. Many of us want camera rotation or something similar, but the Devs have said No to that as a hard stop.

As to rivers...swimming hasn't been added in yet, don't know if it is going to be or not. Fording a shallow river or stream is doable on a horse, not so easily with a cart in tow, however, but some of that may get fixed/adapted later before release.

The starter cities have markets right now to help with the beta and get people into the game at the beginning. I don't think they intend the starter town to have either a market or advanced crafting when they go live.

I agree with all your "Likes" however

• As to more complex sea travel, that adds a whole other level of coding, and may or may not be doable right now, but might be something they can add in an expansion later on.

I thought about one or more land travel map between two maps in order to avoid instant travelling. May add a complex sea travelling later? It could be a long bridge complex with islands wich gonna be destroyed in later add ons. My intention is to make it hard and dangerous to travel to other continents and create a feeling of a bigger world.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured