The Dark Convergence

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Hi! This is Benny Manatee, I guess I should change my username, huh...
    I'm planning on making an all-encompassing video on the Dark Convergence, for the future generations!
    I'd like to ask all, who was there yesterday, to tell me your thoughts, what struck you as unique, or just simply intirguing at the Event!
    Be aware, if you post any of your thoughts here, they might be directly quoted, referenced, or entirely read out loud in the video!

Thanks for your input!
    -Benny

• It was very cool at first but lasted around 30-40 mins and felt a bit too drawn out to the point where I found myself bored about 20 or so mins in and only stayed incase something crazy was going to happen like a resized giant dragon invading the starter town or something along those lines but sadly this never happened.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

I was there with my mage Tali Zora. Honestly, it was a bit of a mess. Well, more like..it was a complete mess.

First, no parties/Raid Groups were formed. I suppose that was on us.

Second...entirely to many people. I get that it was also a stress test, and boy, were people stressed. But, most of the time, i couldn't even see the target. and even when i could, trying to "lock on" was nearly impossible. Once the bodies started to drop, more often than not i only get the loot icon.

Now..it was a blast even for all that. Getting to see a couple of the models was awesome, as was getting the knowledge to see what kind of abilities those would give.

It did go on for far to long though. Even for a stress test.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@Bunnygum said in The Dark Convergence:

It was very cool at first but lasted around 30-40 mins and felt a bit too drawn out to the point where I found myself bored about 20 or so mins in and only stayed incase something crazy was going to happen like a resized giant dragon invading the starter town or something along those lines but sadly this never happened.

yup, big hype: 'Demon invasion', then no demons, just mob content that is already available, and just rinse and repeat. Got board, left.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Basically, I was great while slaying all these monsters. But the real reward was the friends we made along the way<3

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured