Refunds, negative reactions to Gamigo deal

@malkavien if you don't want to wait and wanted to play now, you can get a refund.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I see where peoples frustrations are coming from.
    Although, my perspective on this situation is that at this point we are in it for the long haul.
    Let's hope Gamigo sticks to their word and doesn't interfere with the core gameplay or add P2W features.

• @Bhan said in Refunds, negative reactions to Gamigo deal:

Let's hope Gamigo sticks to their word and doesn't interfere with the core gameplay or add P2W features.

I have to agree with you on this point, I also hope that Gamigo doesnt destroy Rift as I have noticed that Archage got sold off and whatever happened to Defiance / Defiance 2050? Also, I dont know if Devilian was something Gamigo had a hand in causing Glyph to get rid of or what, but that was also an interesting game to play before it was "just gone"

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

This post is deleted!

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

This community has been flooded with doomsayers and countless videos exclaiming the dread that is Gamigo. Most if not everyone, including the devs, is aware of their reputation. However I do recommend to everyone who may be skeptical or on the fence to watch the Q&A stream, it should be linked in the discord. It settled a lot of my fears and I can still remain cautiously optimistic. But holy hell, @TotallyBaked I have never seen you in any forums or in any chats, so I cannot tell if you are just a doomsayer bot, but from your recent comment spree, I am glad and hope you stay away from this game.
    The amount of toxicity you exude over a business decision from developer's that do not even know who you are, nor could give a damn what you say, is quite pathetic and laughable XD

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Over time I have become less interested in actually playing Fractured as I have been in watching its development. I haven't been here from the 'beginning' but its been a while and the whole thing has been both educational and entertaining.

The choice of Gamigo still mystifies me due their deservedly poor reputation in the gaming community which the devs were surely aware of. I hope they know what they are doing, but generally when you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas, so there is vast room for concern.

I am looking forward to seeing how things play out.

• Hello @TotallyBaked,

I completely understand how you feel, although as Prometheus mentioned in the December 15th video and in the live Q&A as well, there's no plans to introduce P2W elements on Fractured Online.

In case you missed either, here's both videos for you!

Video with CEO of Dynamight Studios, Jacopo Pietro Gallelli:

Live Q&A:

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured