Loading Screen hardstuck

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

As soon as I'm ingame and have a loading screen of some sort I'm hardstuck in it forever. Need to ALT+F4 to leave the game and restart it. Loading from Char selection into the game = 0 issues, ingame on the other hand I have a infinite leadingscreen 100% of the times.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I feel your pain, @Irrelevant ! This issue is known to occur with older computers (like mine). The devs have said they don't want to make a game you need a state-of-the-art pc or gfx card to play, but the older potatoes DO take their time to load, and the eternal load has dogged me through previous tests.
    One thing a fellow player suggested that helped was (if you can get into Settings)

1. full screen, not tiled
    2. de-selecting some of the fancy graphics

One other thing that made a difference was switching my resolution to the highest setting poss w/o things getting too blurry. [screenshot below]

Hope this helps!
    74f5c00e-3bb4-40c2-a766-60f85d1e5fa4-image.png

Another thing to remember is that timing can make a big difference, esp during the early days of the test. When the server is crowded, I still get hung up, or even 'booted' sometimes when I first start. If you can try a time when the East Coast is sleeping, you can probably get in more easily.

• DymStudios - CEO

@Irrelevant said in Loading Screen hardstuck:

As soon as I'm ingame and have a loading screen of some sort I'm hardstuck in it forever. Need to ALT+F4 to leave the game and restart it. Loading from Char selection into the game = 0 issues, ingame on the other hand I have a infinite leadingscreen 100% of the times.

Hi, you were using harbors I guess, or was it something else? Can you upload your Player.log file to https://pastebin.com/ right after you have this issue and post the link here?

You can find the file in in Users\YourUser\AppData\LocalLow\Dynamight Studios Srl\Fractured

Thank you!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured