The PvE vs PvP Thread

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@gothix Yes, pretty much. I think this is a good balance as I like both, I just dont want to force others who dont want to be involved. Those who do can kill each other to their hearts bleeding content :dagger:

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

This concept to cater PvE and PvP centric players (and everything between) sounds really nice and i really hope it will work also in practise. Everybody has it own piece of the world, why i am actually kind of suprised how much this heatens the PvE/PvP discussion. Situation is ideal and no-ones butt should hurt.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@tuoni agree, lets ser how it will play out

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@phaethonas said in The PvE vs PvP Thread:

@finland said in ❗ Issue | Goldsellers and DDoS attacks:

@phaethonas community has the power to change things ;). The devs doesn't want to produce a game for just 4dogs. I'm pretty sure they aim to get more players as possible. Anyway I'll accept dev decision, I'm here just to bring my exp from other games. Players may think the same or not.

Btw 3 best mmorpg around are wow>gw2>eso so everyone should think what's make them so long-lived and with an high player base.

Yeah, I thought as much!

So, you basically want to tell me that you are here to change the Devs' opinion!

As for the 3 "best MMORPGs", well, this is part of the problem. Pvers have a game to play, pvpers, don't.

So, I can say that games that will focus at (open world) pvpers and/or crafters have a good chance of becoming successful because they will be targeting the two most neglected demographics of MMORPGs.

I know this is a little late in the thread, and no I havent read the entire 263 comments 🙂 but you just said "Pvers have a game to play, pvpers, don't." I guess PVE players do. But the one think we dont have is a sandbox PVE game.. All the sandbox games are all PVP oriented.. That I am aware of.

Beloc

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured