Can we invite friends who don't have access?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I notice there is points for inviting friends and them getting to a certain level, however I know not everyone has access to the game at the moment. I was wondering how this works. If I have access am I allowed to invite people?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@lainrawr said in Can we invite friends who don't have access?:

points for inviting friends and them getting to a certain level, however I know not everyone has access to the game at the moment.

The developers usually tend to open up the alpha tests to the general public at the end of the test phase, as well as host fully open tests lasting a couple or three days from time to time. There are also tons of alpha access keys that are given away to people all the time for winning competitions, watching videos, and so forth, that you or your friends can win and thereby use to access the game during the testing phase.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Beside what Ostaff said about tests, The Foundation (the points-level thingy) is meant to promote activity such as reading and sharing news, being active on the forums and inviting friends. You cant get access from it, but every 5/10 levels, you unlock something, e.g titles, skins, pets, mount skins, skin chests, house decoration and premium currency to use in the shop.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured