Contracts?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@fibs said in Contracts?:

@evolgrinz said in Contracts?:

Trade chat is a terrible idea to be honest, just look at the trade chat in Warframe... The messages scroll by so fast, you can barely read any of it and trying to read it gives me a headache. And even if you see a good deal, it's another challenge to click that persons name to whisper him and set up the trade.

A system where you can see the prices in a small area with perhaps special trader skills that increase the range of this area with perhaps at max level the ability to even see the markets of the other planets.
    This way you can choose how far you want to travel for the best price, but the lowest price might also be the trickiest or most dangerous to get to.

If we have any kind of wide-range chat, there will be trade chat. Even when there's a dedicated trade channel, people don't give a damn and post their trades in the general chat anyway because more people see it.

The only way to stop spammers is to not have anything they can spam with!

GW2 solved that problem by just not allowing direct trades between people. Every trade goes through the auction house.
    This also works good against gold sellers, as it's easier to monitor the trades happening and if things are out of order both gold seller and gold buyer get a ban.

@evolgrinz

Eve Online had direct trade or we could use the Contract system. There was a point where a direct trade could bug out and you'd lose everything (or close to it) and CCP wouldn't reimburse but if you used the Contract then they could reimburse lost items.

To me there's a database transaction that moved an item from one player to another.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Eve worst game ever! Let s not make fractured a fantasy version of EVE

@finland said in Contracts?:

Eve worst game ever! Let s not make fractured a fantasy version of EVE

how is it the worst. they have systems in place that other games have. we can also study the flaws and try to fix them. learn from other games even if you don't believe they are the best. I loved it, personally although it sucked to lose a region because the other side had better ships.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

If you like it so much whats the point to look for something else? Anyway a game were you can be fucked by everyone for everything is not a game 😉

I don't like an extremly closed guild system only because a game permits traitors, but I'm forced to do it to prevent issues for my guild!

EVE being a good or bad game just depends on personal taste.
    But even a very bad game, can have good ideas in them.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured