Sound settings need to be applied earlier

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

I usually have my windows volume all the way up and turn down the volume in each application as necessary. While this ensures that I can hear things if an application has a low volume, it means that my ears get blasted occasionally. Fractured blasts my ears unnecessarily.

When I start Fractured, the sound in the settings is NOT applied even after the character screen is shown. One must select a character (or go though the long process of creating one) while the sound (in my case) blasts away. It isn't until after you begin to enter the game with your selected character that the sound setting is applied.

Please apply the sound setting before the character selection screen is shown, and as early as possible before that.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Woode said in Sound settings need to be applied earlier:

actured, the sound in the settings is NOT applied even after the character screen is shown.

There is a mute button on your login screen level. Its right underneath the "Quit" button on the top left side.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Thanks for the info, I'll start using that. However, sound setting SHOULD be applied at the character selection screen.

@Woode Personally, I think sound setting should be set at the time of install/load. We need a settings configuration for sound that is loaded with the game so we don't have to keep resetting it.

@Ostaff said :

Personally, I think sound setting should be set at the time of install/load. We need a settings configuration for sound that is loaded with the game so we don't have to keep resetting it.

🙏 👍 +1 👍 🙏

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured