Open the camera a bit more and Map needs Work

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

The camera is to zoom in, to in your face, even Path of Exile, Diablo and Albion Online had the Camera more open. Its not much that much modification needed but Back a Bit Off.

Have the Map tell you were you are and trace the location of places and cities, since Even creating a home is a pain since you end up getting lost.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I would have loved to see a few 'tacks' on my map that I got to place or were auto placed after finding them. Adding your guild, party, friends on the map if nearby would be nice too. Spent a lot of time trying to find my party members without rotating the camera. Using Everquest /loc to find people.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@Warlunhardt said in Open the camera a bit more and Map needs Work:

The camera is to zoom in, to in your face, even Path of Exile, Diablo and Albion Online had the Camera more open. Its not much that much modification needed but Back a Bit Off.

Diablo III's and Fractured's camera is roughly similar in zoom levels; every time I fight Belial in Diablo III and the camera zooms out I really want to have that as the default camera. But these are two different genre's, Diablo III is a fast paced ARPG and fractured is slower paced. Diablo III movement is faster than Fractured, so you'll need to see a little bit more to react to it in a quicker manner also. I think that the camera for Fractured is in a good spot - zoomed out more would start to feel like RTS territory.

Unless...did you accidentally zoom in with the mouse wheel up and not scroll back down to zoom out?

Have the Map tell you were you are and trace the location of places and cities, since Even creating a home is a pain since you end up getting lost.

The minimap has your plot location permanently on there so you always know which direction it is.
    The map does tell you where you are in the shape of a nipple (dot inside a circle) and where your home plot is - they're both the same color too.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@Manaia I agree that the camera zoom needs to be opened up more in Fractured.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured