is it possible to become a hit man

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

The saddest thing about Ultima Online was how it died.

PK babies will try to tell you that it died "by becoming casual" (despite the fact this is always a boon to a game's objective success.) No, it was ruined because it didn't become casual. More accurately, it couldn't make up its mind what kind of game it was. UO became unfun for casual players and too fair for PK babies, so nobody liked the game.

If UO had successfully become a casual game it might still be a huge thing today, close to WoW or even Minecraft.

Back on topic, you can hypothetically be a killer for fire in just about any game, but the problem is securing the payment. Death is an inconvenience at best. Many people will just log off until you forget about them and then come back.

• yea i think often people fall on one side of the fence for me i love pvp i didnt like in ultima that magic kinda gave you a 70 in most other skills and spell books didnt drop meaning it was super cheap to run because you couldnt drop your eq basically and it was just some trash that you dropped 3k l8r and your back on the horse lol

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured