Some Questions

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Hello everyone!
    So I found out about Fractured couple days ago and I've been looking into it since. I wanted to create a profile, but I cannot decide which race to join because of the following:

• Other than the planet differences (PvE, PvX, PvP and economy) are there any distinctions between the races? For example Demons are stronger by nature therefore better tanks/ fighters, Beastmen are faster and more agile therefore better archers and Humans are a balance between then 2?
    • Does the God you pray to matter (for example Elysium is part of the Greek mythology)? Do you get any kind of buffs or debuffs in the game at any given moment because of your religion?
    • Are all races given the same chance to acquire knowledge? From what I have seen Beastmen will have access to more plants, meaning botanology and other professions like that will be easier for them to learn that the Demons that will be more hunt-focused to get the fure, bones and so on.
      That should be all for now.
      Thanks

• @xadros said in Some Questions:

Other than the planet differences (PvE, PvX, PvP and economy) are there any distinctions between the races? For example Demons are stronger by nature therefore better tanks/ fighters, Beastmen are faster and more agile therefore better archers and Humans are a balance between then 2?

The race spotlight has some of the differences between races, and the character creation spotlight shows the differences in possible attribute distribution when creating a character of different races.

Does the God you pray to matter (for example Elysium is part of the Greek mythology)? Do you get any kind of buffs or debuffs in the game at any given moment because of your religion?

You can pray to the god you worship for blessings and divine quests to alter your karma, but there hasn't been a lot of information about the gameplay effects of the religion system. There was mention that Babilis will put a beacon on worshipers of Talos if they stay on Tartaros too long, so it's assumed that the choice of which god you worship will be fairly significant.

Are all races given the same chance to acquire knowledge? From what I have seen Beastmen will have access to more plants, meaning botanology and other professions like that will be easier for them to learn that the Demons that will be more hunt-focused to get the fure, bones and so on.

Every race can acquire all knowledge (except for maybe demons for good only areas of Arboreus), but, as you point out, availability will differ for each race. For example, it's going to be much harder for good aligned beastmen to gain knowledge of certain parts of Tartaros than it would be for a demon, but it's still possible.

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@Xadros Adding on to @Target, we have gotten some info on the natural abilities of the races. For example, the shadow demons have night vision (I believe Prometheus mentioned this at some point). As for the god you worship, you can get divine abilities from the gods. I'm assuming that the god you worship changes the divine abilities you have access to.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hi @Xadros
    The race you select while creating the forum profile is not permanent. You are able to change it anytime, as long as you are not in a race-specific guild. In such case, you will have to leave the guild first before changing your race.

In addition, race selected in forum profile will not limit your race selection directly in-game.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured