Who wants

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

Who wants to help me beat @Holya in the leaderboard? 😁 all you have to do is just follow the instructions it tells you and send people my referral code
    https://fracturedmmo.com/?refcode=39387fab41e4

@Aries Haha I'll be at the top too, I want that wolf mount 😛

• TF#10 - CONSUL

alt text

You have:
    days 24x15=360
    Email confirm=50
    Visit forum=50
    Forum pic=100
    Forum topic=200
    10 post=500
    Referrals 3x100

Total = 1560

You're actually not #2 in terms of "foundation progress" by the metrics I'd use, that goes to our friend Mr.SunShine. Your lead will be lost pretty quickly due to others with more referrals completing the "quests" you've completed.

alt text

I don't want to give away my power level too early, but let's just say I'm more than x20 higher than the next best. It's kay, I'll probably get surpassed realllll quick when it becomes buyable.

Redacted

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Lobo
    Game is scheduled to be in playable ~2 years from its announcement. So, let's be super liberal and assume it doesn't get delayed/scrapped. You've got about ~700 days.

For a completely inactive account
    Lv0-10 = 134 days
    10-20 = 100 days
    20-30 = 80 days
    30-35 = 33 days <- mount

Total: 347 days

The only risk is that levels require more than 200 points later on. It might take a while, but sooner or later everybody's going to unlock the 200 panned™ levels. It's just a question of who first.

@Holya hey it's just a way to pick on you and something to do on the side heh

@Lobo said in Who wants:

@Aries Haha I'll be at the top too, I want that wolf mount 😛

You will be there in no time. I used your code to join I think my code should be linked to yours in some way if not maybe @Prometheus could make this happen?

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

how can you have so many point @Holya

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@ryota1382 There are some quests, if you reach that achievements you earn points (you also earn daily points)

@Karuro said in Who wants:

@ryota1382 There are some quests, if you reach that achievements you earn points (you also earn daily points)

It also helps to respond or spam on the forums but I'm not sinking to that level

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Aries I also can't reach him and I'm also losing positions in the leadboard, but how does Gorstak do all those points? I did all the quests except those in which my friends must reach some levels because I don't have very energetic friends :(, but I don't understand how Gorstak has accumulated them in just 3 days since he was joined the community

• TF#10 - CONSUL

If there is a secret please let me know 0_1499327097363_Triste.jpg

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@Karuro Did the basic stuff, referred 10 friends and posted 10 times on the forums I guess.

@Aries I also can't reach him and I'm also losing positions in the leadboard, but how does Gorstak do all those points? I did all the quests except those in which my friends must reach some levels because I don't have very energetic friends :(, but I don't understand how Gorstak has accumulated them in just 3 days since he was joined the community

Keep in mind they don't know who you invite so you can have multiple emails registered and them use your code

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Karuro
    If you want to be #1 on the Advertising Tool Leaderboard within the next four months, your only real option is to make a script to refer accounts to yourself, level each of those accounts in the same manner to 10.

So far 3/2000+ people have cared enough to "level" to 10, in spite of it only taking ~15 minutes, and week's wait time. That being the case, it's statistically impossible for one, under normal circumstances, to gain substantial points in under the ~130 days it takes for an inactive account to naturally reach level 10 and yield points to the parent account.

Even so, I feel the need to point out:

• Fractured doesn't exist, and may never even be pushed into playable alpha
    • Even if Fractured is made, and is good, it simply mightn't be your taste
    • Even if fractured is in your taste, and you still care in two years, the rewards for advertising/botting referrals probably won't be worth it
    • Even if the rewards are worth it. new rewards may not be added, and an inactive account made 7 months from now will still get all current rewards by the launch date

"The Foundation" should really only be used to any extensive degree by people with nothing better to do. To be clear, though I've argued with Prometheus a lot in past, I hope he does well, and I don't mean this to be disparaging. It just bothers me a lot when people get all hyped for this kinda thing. You probably will have forgotten about this game in two years, or be busy with whatever else.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Holya
    Maybe you are right, but since at this moment this project is amazing for me, I don't understand why not try to show that I'm interested and I support them, I hope I can play it sooner or later, and I will try not to forget it, anyway thank you very much for the answer which made me think...
    I hope to get to know you better and better. 🙂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Karuro anyway I use this forum because I like the project and also to train my english😀😂

@Karuro anyway I use this forum because I like the project and also to train my english😀😂

I use Google translator for a lot of the forums. You can even set it to auto type English from your phone that is. I use my PC to view all the English stuff just because I'm usually around my PC 90% of the time. The times I'm not I can just switch the settings in my internet browser on my phone as needed

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Aries If I don't know how to say something I use wordreference or sometimes google traslate, but usually I try to write what I know. In any case also using dictionary teach me some phrasal verbs and vocabulary so it's good anyway :).

• DymStudios - CEO

how does Gorstak do all those points?

His account is "old", registered the day the project was made public, he has accumulated more daily points than you - it's just that, there is no "secret" 🙂

@Holya said in Who wants:

your only real option is to make a script to refer accounts to yourself, level each of those accounts in the same manner to 10.

That's also a very convenient way to get banned. We have already spotted several fake accounts - they're really easy to catch - and they've been "partially unlinked" from the referring account. By that I mean they can be used and can level up in The Foundation, but won't accrue Foundation Points to the referrer. Extreme cases like the use of scripts to generate tons of accounts could be punished in more extreme ways.

@Karuro @Thomas @Holya keep in mind that daily points seem so relevant now because half of the Foundation quests have yet to be implemented. Specifically, all the repeatable ones are missing, such as the daily post on forums and reading / sharing updates. Once those are in, daily points will be just a minor perk. I've said it already: The Foundation has been designed to promote engagement with the community, not spamming referral links.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Prometheus
    Well to know, however the question about the secret was due to the fact that visiting the Gorstak 's account I had seen that he is registered for three days

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured