[Idea] World Boss / Legendary Boss Summon

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I am not sure if this has been posted already on the forums but in my past experience with RPG's / Hack and Slashers / MMO's i have found that having a large group of people banded together to destroy a common enemy was quite enjoyable.

That being said, Diablo 2 : LOD had an interesting method, a random trigger might occur in the server you were loaded into that would send out a message to everyone in the server stating that an evil walks the earth, the nearest legendary minion in your area would instead turn into a giant boss which would be the only boss that drops a specific rare item that benefits your character.

I loved this concept and whenever the trigger occurs it would send everyone into a panic to try and locate this boss to kill it for themselves.

Just a thought!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@kpwnage You're not first
    muker TF#6 - DIPLOMAT 5 months ago

1)Rare/Elite/Legendary and world monster at the locations. As we all know, some players want to get all the possible achievements in games, and in our case, the killing of a monster living in the location. I want to suggest to make the map most of these beings-the elite monsters. The opportunity to receive additional tasks from the NPCs to kill them. The opportunity to combine with the Tippet of the game(weapons written: the owner of this weapon caused the monster serious wound, but alas was unable to defeat it and died found on the body of the blade describes it( laziness something colorful to come up with as i don't want to lose the idea)), which in turn will mark we on the map where the monster or the conditions for its "extortion". To make these monsters dependent on the time of day and in rare cases the time of year. Itself murder statistics will be recorded in the report, and after killing all those monsters in the region, the player would get a "special" award, and then award on the planet.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Ah, apologies.

@kpwnage
    Would still this they wanted and without me to do xD

so long as it was on Tartaros then i wouldn't mind.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured