The alignments

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Do you think there'll be more than 3 types of alignments? For example, the more good karma you gain, the bigger the buffs and the opposite for the evil type?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@polline alignment and karma are 2 different things. You may consider alignments like factions. Karma like you char attitude. You will not see more than 3 alignments.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Technically there's more than 3 - there are chaotic, lawful, and neutral versions of each of the three base alignments. They don't do anything though, it's just for roleplay purposes.

You don't get any buffs/debuffs for your alignments, so it makes no sense to have more than three. They determine what you can and can't do, that's all. Good basically means you can't attack other Good players, and Evil means you can attack anyone, anytime.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

the karma is affecting your character. if it is too low you cant choose neutral or good anymore
    (evil means everyone can attack you without punishment, they even get rewarded)

If a beastkin gets too bad karma they can become an abdomination (something like a different race) or if a demon gets high enough karma they can redeem themselves and become an angel.

the bonuses from gods get stronger if your own karma is more like the alignment of the god (e.g. the better your karma the stronger the bonus from a good god.)

at least thats what I know from the spotlights. please correct me if I'm wrong

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Thank you for the answers, I misunderstood the posts then.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured