EQUIPED ITEMS

• yesterday i thought i mistakenly destroy my armor and weapon so i crafted again. then last night my armors just disappear out of nowhere, i'm so confused why they disappear for no reason i'm sure i didn't destroy it or remove it. so i look again my staff and i found out the item quality or what do you call it. starting from 300 if you used up the quality the item will broke and disappear from your character equiped.

i think this is something the system must give a warning or a notification so that players can do something about it.

one more thing! is there a way to restore its quality? please tell me how.

and if there is no way to restore the quality of the item i would say its kinda ridiculous mechanic, it will took you about 30min to gather 50pcs raw hide just to craft 1 set of armor so what if i crafted the hunter level armor? that a lot of time to look the ingredients for it and it just going to destroyed like that? without a chance to restore its quality?

• Content Creator

There is no repair mechanic in this game, and the Devs have said there definitely will not be one.

The Durability system is to keep crafting relevant, so you constantly need to be crafting or aquiring more. The durability will go up as you get better equipment

• @GamerSeuss oh i see that's why some of the stats was also decreasing when equiping armors. now because of this you will fear pvp, players will lose confidence in pvp because of gears value is too rare.

The stats do not decrease with durability, an item at a durability of 1 is still as good as a full durability item.

Getting killed does not impact that much the durability. T2 items only lose 2% of durability when killed.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured