Early Access #2 Bug Discoveries

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Issues I've discovered of b.1.0a(?)/ relaunch:

General

Interface

• All tooltips for physical debuffs have "Physical" typo'd as "Phisical" in their tooltips' headers.
    • Magical Reflection has "reflects" typo'd as "refelects" in its tooltip.
    • Atrophy Wave has "psionic" typo'd as "psyonic" in its tooltip's description.
    • All entities in the Book of Knowledge's bestiary still have "CHA" (Charisma) shown as their attributes despite it being replaced by WIS (Wisdom).
    • Spine-Breaker Blow has "atrophied" typo'd as "athrophied" in its tooltip's description.
    • Aura of Clarity's status icon does not have a circular border like the rest of the status icons despite the duration border circling the center of it. (The other "Aura of" abilities may have this issue as well.)
    • Toggled abilities that are automatically cancelled upon swapping abilities still show as toggled and have to be untoggled then toggled again to be used.

Abilities

• Sustained spells' visual effects will occasionally remain despite the ability being dispelled, toggled off, or removed from the hotbar. (This results in the spell's visual effect to be duplicated when casted again.)
      • Sustained spells' visual effects will rarely randomly remain stationary on the ground, like a prop or trap, off-screen. (This occurred for me upon dismounting. Aura of Clarity reactivated twice and left its visual effect on the ground where I dismounted.)
    • Barrage isn't crippling enemies for the calculated duration it specifies in its tooltip. (It only cripples any enemy for approximately 0.5s.)
    • Deep Freeze's sound effect remains at the area it was cast after its animation ended or was cancelled off-screen. (This seems to occasionally happen with several channeled offensive spells.)
    • Aura of Clarity does not have a sound effect for its channeling nor completed cast.
    • "Frightened" reduces WIS to 10 and indirectly maximum mana as intended but does not restore unspent mana beyond that threshold when its duration ends. (Not sure if this is intended behavior or not.)
    • The "Poison" spell will sometimes incorrectly display how many charges of it are ready. (This may be due to how fast the spell can be consecutively.)

NPCs

• NPCs are still spawning inside of terrain such as trees and rocks.
    • Chest-spawned NPCs are spawning inside of their camps that have an additional level (i.e., stairs).
    • The Colossal Huskworm's Magic Reflection isn't reflecting any magical damage whatsoever.
    • A few NPCs are still getting stuck when attacked with crowd control or when approached—the latter more so for docile NPCs.
    • Elder Mountain Troll's Aura of Oppression does not deal damage to players within its range.

(I will be consistently updating this as I discover new bugs and watch for patch notes.)

Thanks a lot for the detailed reports!

• On the login page where you select the character you want to play my Wild Folk is listed as 'Human', which is icky.
    • I've noticed the Grokoton often get caught on their platform spawns. Makes for an easy kill but it is an exploit.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Issues I've discovered as of b.1.0d2:

General

Interface

• The chat window's log forcefully scrolls back down to the newest message when attempting to scroll up.

Abilities

• Dispel Magic, Shatter Wards, and Pierce Magic aren't not properly dispelling abilities flagged as "Magical Protection". (The Colossal Huskworm's Magical Reflection is what I tested these spells on—might just be them since Pierce Magic successfully dispelled the Fire Elementals' Cloak of Fire.)
    • Consistently taking damage with very short intrevals will occasionally prevent the character from using spells with a channel unless they move during the instance they're not taking damage. (I've only tested this with Energy Blast. Seems related to the 7th report under "General".)

Crafting

• Grilled Onions exist as drops but still lack a recipe in the "Food" tab of the crafting window.

NPCs

• Projectile-based spells will randomly not mechanically nor visually have any effect on the player despite colliding with their model's hitbox.
    • Greater Woodland Wisp will not use Healing Wave nor Mass Cure Wounds unless a player is within range of either spell.
    • Many NPCs don't seem to use cast-on-ally nor "combo" spells that have a requirement before they can be used.
      • Crazy Cryomancer does not use Icebound Blast.
      • Ogre Mages don't use Healing Burst.
      • Ogre Druids don't use Empower.
      • Ogre Archdruids don't use Insect Swarm.
      • Arboreal Dragonlings don't use Crushing Roots.
      • Caustic Scorpions don't use Acid Spike.
      • ...and many more.
    • All T1 conical area-of-effect spells used by the dragonlings—Arboreal Dragonlings' Poison Spray and Ember Dragonlings' Fan of Flames—aren't properly registering the models' hitboxes inside them. (Players can stand inside the dragonlings' necks to avoid them, and it does not hit anyone in the cones' sides nor sometimes the edges.)
      • This is occurring with the adult dragons' breath spells as well.
    • NPCs will randomly lock up and not react unless hit with crowd control. They will return to their spawn, without retaliating, but they won't properly regenerate their health. (I'm not sure what caused the lizard I found to be bugged this way when I noticed it.)

Terrain

• A few resources such as small rocks and white cap mushrooms are floating off the ground at Terra's volcanic mountain near the acid pools. (2521 W 1428 N.)

(I will be consistently updating this as I discover new bugs and watch for patch notes.)

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Issues I've discovered as of b.1.0e:

General

Interface

• Unholy Strength has "yourself" typo'd as "your" at the beginning of its tooltip's description.
    • Fear has "terrifying" typo'd as "terrifing" in its tooltip's description.
    • Frenzy has "your" typo'd as "you" after "boosts both" in its tooltip's description.
    • Intimidate has both "unleash" and "terrifying" typo'd as "unleas" and "terrifing" in its tooltip's description.
    • Totem of Thunders has "Thunders" typo'd as "Tunders" in its tooltip's description.
    • Bear Meat is improperly named as "bearMeat" in its tooltip's header and prompt for deletion.
    • Every Word of Power spell has "carrying" typo'd as "carring" in their tooltips' descriptions.
      • Word of Power: Kill has "health", after the word "current", typo'd as "healt" in its tooltip's description.

Abilities

NPCs

• Arboreal Dragons at Vilix'itas are not properly giving credit to members of parties that kill them. (This may have to do with the additional spawns that came from their legends being summoned.)

• Dread Wolf is resetting awefully fast, very short range
    • Protection from fire seems to be ignored by greater fire elementals
    • Why does a fight with a fire elemental or mob keeps removing protection from fire ? wtf ?

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Issues I've discovered as of b.1.0f:

General

Abilities

• More than just sustained abilities have an odd habit of randomly reactivating on their own even while mounted. (This seems to be related to the first report under "Abilities" for b.1.0a.)
      • The third activation of Battle Jump happened because I pressed "2" to input "20" for a price. That small typing box meant numbers strangely does not lock/have higher priority than the hotbar.

Crafting

• If a player moves an item between a container and their character's inventory at the same moment a pending item finishes being crafted, the crafted item will be erased.

• Playing on linux the market is not exactly usable. Everything else works for linux 🙂

cd7fb58e-f28e-4dd9-86e6-837eb0b08c30-image.png

• @padreadamo said in Early Access #2 Bug Discoveries:

Playing on linux the market is not exactly usable. Everything else works for linux 🙂

cd7fb58e-f28e-4dd9-86e6-837eb0b08c30-image.png

Post patch today... issue persists:

fb2fa5f2-5c4a-4914-978d-d83857ff90ba-image.png

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Issues I've discovered as of b.1.0h:

Interface

• Damage dealt to and from other players still briefly show up beneath our own characters if they are nearby. (This unfortunately can serve as an "alert" for nearby players which is not healthy for places like Syndesia and Tartaros—if this bug remains that long for Tartaros to be implemented.)
    • Overlapping numbers from damaging and healing spells, seems to primarily occur with Restoration's spells, will show a massive number that players tend to mistake as a critical hit despite those spells being incapable of critically hitting.

Abilities

Items

• The set bonus of the Ranger Armor, Bullseye, works with staves despite specifying "with a bow" in its tooltips.
    • There is an issue with players briefly gaining permission to alter pieces of furniture in starter towns. (-97 W -2241 N)
      • This may be related to why the house reported in the first bullet under "Terrain" disappeared.
    • Land parcels that are relinquished after a player fails to pay their upkeep will rarely not delete everything that is on the land parcel.
      • This unintentionally allows a lucky buyer to gain ownership of what was left behind.
    • Charcoal Piles cannot be placed on the corners nor sides of a building that is too close unless the Charcoal Pile is placed first, and the building is placed second despite Charcoal Piles being made 1x1.
      • This seems to apply to many other blueprints that can't be placed close to other blueprints unless the latter is place afterwards.

Terrain

• A house on Terra in its southern starter town disappeared and left its furniture afloat. (-106 W -2282 N)
    • There is a very glitchy area at the Crystal Elementals' domain where a pair of Vampire Spiders are located.
      • This area made aiming difficult and Relocate send me further than it is capable.
      • One of the Vampire Spiders were able to use basic melee attacks against me at range.
    • There are very small groups of low-lying ferns on Aerhen that appear glitchy while moving.
      • They look like they're constantly resizing themselves.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured