Great Axe Warrior

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Hello all been awhile started as warrior build. 1hand weapon was rough to play have to be right on top of mobs to attack and when in a party the others get frustrated trying to hit mob when I’m in the way.

Once a got my hands on Great Axe it was a game changer I’m able to keep myself from being directly on top of mobs to attack them making party members super happy. Plus my damage is amazing now. Went with standard build for warrior which is top one on character creation. When I got talent points I specced into middle right which makes me stronger and middle left for mana regen makes my downtime very minimal and highly recommended. Will add screenshots of ability setup and talent setup. Comment below any questions

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Nyquil44 I was all gung ho about doing Longsword/Shield and Great Sword. After many hours and tests, I picked up the Great Axe a few hours ago. What an entire game changer...Of course any two hand is going to do much better than a one hand but I'm hitting mobs for over 1k. I can finally solo without just being a meat shield. I love it!

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@Xulu glad to hear you’re loving the great axe by far the best melee weapon in my opinion got the link ability from ogres helps a lot in taking less damage. It also makes you hit the mob harder.

• @Nyquil44 Hello! Is it possible to get screenshots of your build? talents, skills, armor, weapon material for craft...

Thanks, im new and want to try the great axe as a main 😊

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured