Feedback / QoL ideas

• Fix memory leak. This needs to be addressed first. How is this still a thing? [currently running: 3.5 GHZ processor / 32GB ram / RTX 2080 Super / liquid cooled]. I see no reason why my machine is running "hot" while playing this game.

QoL:

1. Allow mouse controls to be switched [IE: move/atk swapped]
    2. Targeting needs improved. Especially, when caster and melee are in a group. It seems melee needs to be on top on the MOb. This blocks caster from targeting MOb.
    3. Allow underbrush / ground brush / etc to be removed from visuals. For someone with color-blindness it effects their ability to see certain mobs.
    4. Allow weather effects to be turned off. Again, they effect players with certain eye troubles.
    5. Allow auto-atk for base attack.
      While the updates are nice. The game play has not changed much at all.
      I am somewhat disappointed. I guess I bought into the hype and just expected too much.

-MickGO

1 is already planned
    2 I agree with, when the situation gets crowded, targeting becomes difficult
    3 I believe that the devs said no to this one. The basic ground simply looks terrible without grass on it.
    4 Weather effects right now are just cosmetic, but in the future they will have gameplay effects. Turning them off would make the player unable to understand what is happening.
    5 I don't know exactly how auto attack could work in a game of this type.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

1. More/better city permissions. Something maybe before citizen, or between citizen and trusted. More options for roster. I.E, Officer, Leather Crafter, Farmer
    2. Definitely logs for donations. Maybe an email sent to Leadership? Anyone with the Gov, Vice Gov tags would make it slightly easier on programming (i think). System already kinda exists for the Market. Would make it significantly easier to manage city members. And give the plebes incentive to contribute 😄
    3. YIKES on the changes to the Tanning tubs. 1:2 on mats is a bit excessive. 100 Venom to craft 50 Arboreal? 1:1 should be sufficient. I've similar about bows. Have not personally done any metal this test. on the plus side, i do like being able to do 50 at a time.

I believe that you already see who made a donation.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Not really a donation to the town hall. I mean like has been talked about with the Logs on the various stations. For example the storage bins for wood coal and stone

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Will the game have cosmetics?

Skins?

For sure. Many of those are already part of the foundation rewards.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured