Imbuing issues

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Having issues with imbue system

1. With so many combinations of regents it leads to more then one enchantment becoming active before you enchant.
      I was working on mana regen and it and health regen became active at the same time. No way to select which one I wanted and I didn't have another set of regents. If this is as intended we really need to be able to select which enchant we want to add.

2. Was trying to put magic resistance on, regents added gave be ice resist and magic resist. Again no way to select.
      But this time I had regents that would work that didn't have "water".
      Magic resistance rose to the top and was highlighted like it was ready for enchant. But instead got the message that nothing had risen to the level of tier 1. Tried different combo's but kept erroring. Was using mandrake which is energy 5 and knowledge 3, so how is that not T1?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

1. It is intended
    2. You probably do not have rights to use this station (this is probably bugged, atm you need to be owner or co-owner of the station to use properly)

• Content Creator

@dracokalen Also, what were you enchanting?

If the item being enchanted has an ability as a default because of the materials it was made from, then it won't take a new Enchant for that ability.

Example: Rabbit Fur Armor all Have Luck Bonuses, so you can't enchant Rabbit Fur with Luck. The already existing Luck overrides the enchantment.

As for the multiple choices, as was said, this is intended. This adds a small bit of chance to the Enchantment system. In previous iterations, there was also a chance the enchantment would fail altogether.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@GamerSeuss said in Imbuing issues:

@dracokalen Also, what were you enchanting?

If the item being enchanted has an ability as a default because of the materials it was made from, then it won't take a new Enchant for that ability.

Example: Rabbit Fur Armor all Have Luck Bonuses, so you can't enchant Rabbit Fur with Luck. The already existing Luck overrides the enchantment.

As for the multiple choices, as was said, this is intended. This adds a small bit of chance to the Enchantment system. In previous iterations, there was also a chance the enchantment would fail altogether.

I was enchanting sea troll gauntlets.
    But there doesn't seem to be "chance" involved. So far each time it takes the top enchant.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured