Points of interest triggering wrong map update and will only get exp from one

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

So far I have found two Points of Interest that trigger the wrong map update. The questionmarks stays on the spot I was investigating and the map updates a Point of Interest somewhere else on the map.
    I am unable to trigger another exp gain from the remaining questionmark and it is not possible to get exp from the Point of Interest that was revealed incorrectly.
    My map is not working but this should still give some hint of where the incorrect updates are:
    e13fa1d5-af4d-45e5-bea6-361ce573351c-bild.png

Experienced the exact same, at least with the west poi and some others. On top of that i discovered the bandit camps in the mountains at the first day all at once before the patch, now i'm unable to discover them at all. Not sure if i got all the kp for it or not.

Glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. But at least this 'map' is better than what happens on my new PC (also running W10 w the integrated gfx driver). On my new PC, clicking on the map interface doesn't do anything at all, but when I click anyplace else w my cursor (e.g. try to move} the little blue wheel of death shows up and I have to C_A_D to get out.

One more place with sea trolls triggering wrong map update:
    871cd0f9-3a50-4f27-aae8-a8550a2736f1-bild.png

One more:
    f70ef23f-8399-4010-9e1d-c37c1567d921-bild.png

Seems like in gereral that the new camps for bandits and ogres trigger some other old point of interest update instead.
    I have been to the bandit camp to the south west several times and so far I have not had any other point of interest there update after the update of another incorrect point of interest. No updates seen in the group of POIs for bandits or ogres so far.
    62b7e2d5-887b-4f12-9cdc-48008f81b7f8-bild.png

New goblin camp also triggering wrong map update. So seems like all new groups of POIs trigger the wrong updates considering that bandits, ogres and new goblin camps all trigger wrong updates. Further more there are no updates on any of these points of interest at the new goblin camp.
    1f1d71d3-9e0d-470b-b05c-01873bad1899-bild.png

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured