Nokes Folly

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

We are the few, the humble.
    We are the unlucky, the unskilled, the unperturbed.
    We are they that greet our enemies courteously, and are by them soundly thrashed.
    We are those who rush to the aid of our comrades only to have them defeat the enemy single handed while repeatedly reviving our sorely embarrassed corpse.

I have resigned myself to the fact that I am, frankly, rubbish at online games, and indeed only do reasonably well at single player games because I can exploit the coding of the NPC's.

Therefore, I wish to invite all those who, whether due to inexperience, poor luck, or sheer lameness, just suck at MMO's, to join me in a guild that has no drive to conquer this new universe, or to defeat all others, but simply to play the game, as well as we can, and see what happens.

That being said, anyone that is actually good at this game can join too, or anyone that isn't good at it yet, or who wants to play solo, but have a guild for the sake of the few occasions when it is helpful.

For myself, I am going to do some farming, build a city, maybe, craft some things, explore and see if I can help out some new players (though probably not so much until the finished game)

To brigand hall and dragon lair
    Rides hero grim, and hero fair

From palace rich to tower high
    The solemn sage bends wizard eye

The people crowd to see the face
    of Pride and Glory, Charm and Grace

But listen; hear that laughing call?
    crying "Blerum Blerum" to them all!

P.S.
    If anyone is wondering what happened to my previous attempt at a guild 'Mythopoeia', I will say only that Mythopoeia was a high and beautiful ideal, which, in my pride I thought worthy of leading, and which just didn't do particularly well at recruitment 😕

P.P.S
    The city of the same name, shall, should it ever be built, retain that name however.

https://fracturedmmo.com/guild-profile/id/4176/

@Mirgannel12

Sounds like you either 1) Didn't give the guild enough time to grow or 2) Just are bad at recruitment and need to hire a proffessional recruiter 🙂

A great salesman can sell ice to Eskimos and Sand to Nomads and make a good living out of it.

• or you can join my guild that im in (wink wink nodge nodge)

@Ostaff well, thats actually kind of the point; i realised i was trying to 'sell' Mythopoeia, and i didn't want to do that. As much as I really want to be the leader of a guild like that, right away, I guess I'll just have to swallow my pride and start at the beginning like everyone else 😕
    I am admittedly bad at recruitment 😕 and wouldn't even be trying it if i didnt need so many people to claim a city.
    Once again, a matter of pride; I want to have my own city and guild full of people that think my ideas are great, and do what I tell them 😛 I guess I'll just have to start out as the Squatter King and hope people join me over time 😃

@Bernu sorry mate, i may be the master of a guild composed entirely of two brothers and a friend, and i may have to swallow most of my pride, but even alone, i will lead my own guild! 😛
    Also, Crownless Order is EU based right?

@Mirgannel12 said in Nokes Folly:

@Bernu sorry mate, i may be the master of a guild composed entirely of two brothers and a friend, and i may have to swallow most of my pride, but even alone, i will lead my own guild! 😛
    Also, Crownless Order is EU based right?

Yes, it is 🙂
    haha @LonelyCookie, Ima not even in the guild and I beat you all to the response :3 😉

Once again, a matter of pride; I want to have my own city and guild full of people that think my ideas are great, and do what I tell them 😛

Soundz like a TRUE Dictatorship!!!! 😄

I guess I'll just have to start out as the Squatter King and hope people join me over time 😃

You must have great leg muscles from all that squatting! 🙂

"You build it, they will come" ... if not just to watch you squat! 😜

@Ostaff well, at least i've got something going for me, no such thing as bad publicity and all that 😛

@Ostaff well, at least i've got something going for me, no such thing as bad publicity and all that 😛

I dunno... all the stuff I hear about with BLM protests, vegan protesters, Karens and SJW's tells me otherwise...

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured