The Fractured Fist Tavern

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@esher I guess the stereotypical Daemon is just, that ... a stereotype! Apologies if I have offended you in any respect. Here! This one's on the hose!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Nah, don't worry, you didn't offend me ! take the mug and drink a shot And it is not a stereotype, some of my compatriots, especially vampires, love to see blood, and sometimes take a bath of it. What I said about you'll die quickly didn't applied if you say something disagreeable didn't applied to what you said ! It was just a precision about my behavior !

• Wiki Editor

Lith is taking an eye into the tavern while someone from inside is talking to her.

A fire would be nice, i'm traveling since days and its cold outside. Also i did not eat anything good since days, do you have some?
    My fate is difficult to explain, its all about my dad who is missing since months.
    My aunt was sending me to search him, but i did not know, how hard it would be.
    I have no point to begin with, so i guess it does not matter to take a little break in your little warm place.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

He, I have a little story for you, @Darian ! Pretty sad, but it is a sorry as well ! (I thought about it yesterday, it was not about fractured, but I changed some things to fit ^^ and sorry if I make faults 😕 )

This is a story about a Chadra, his little sister, both was orphans, their parents was killed by demons some years ago, and a human merchant. The merchant was on Arboreus, he was allowed to stay for business. The little sister, one day, went to see him. She was so cute and so curious of everything that the merchant, an alone old man, everytime generous and nice, he fell under the spell of the little chadra. He gave her some presents for free, and she promised to come again the next day. But, the brother beware of humans, especially when they come to closer to her sister. She was his only family, and he don't want to lose her, and he saw the evil everywhere. So, when she told him what did the merchant, he felt the anger coming. He came to the merchant, and explained to him what he was thinking. But the merchant, as the elder do everytime, he smiled at him, and told him it was to his sister to decide if she wanted to come or not. She was not in danger with him, he was just an old man ! But the mistrust towards this human increased. He return to his house and warn his sister to never approach this man again. But it was a little chadra, and when she looked at the presents, she tought they was so beautiful, and she wanted more. She disobeys to her brother and went to see the merchant. This latter welcomed her with a huge smile, and took her into his shop. But, the brother, when he didn't see his sister in the house, thought she was kidnapped by the merchant. He spied him all the day, worried for his sister. At the sunset, he saw his sister go out of the ssstore with some presents again, saying goodbye to the man. How could she disobey to him ? What are the goals of this man ? What he want to do with his sister ? All of those questions was melted in the brain of the Chadra, making the anger becoming stronger, and turning him mad for his sister.
    The merchant was set at the edge of a forest. When he saw the man going deeper in it, he decided to follow him, just to explain to this man to leave immediatly his town. He hailed the merchant, and started to threaten him. And again, the merchant, with a smile, told him the same things than the last time, it was to his sister to decide. He understand it was difficult to let a little sister alone with a stranger, but he was not dangerous, he was just an old man ! Always this smile, how this human can understand what he felt ! Humans, with demons, are the evil, they just want to lead all the races of Elysium with their technology ! The merchant made the error to grab him to the shoulder in a sign of friendship, and invited him to drink something in his shop. The anger was at its peak, and the chadra hitted the merchant. The old man was lightweight, and he was thrown on a tree. The Chadra took him by the collar and raised a hand to hit him on the face, with his claws. But, when he gave the hit, the claws didn't met a dry skin, but a skin covered with hair. The little Chadra was young, but smart. When she didn't see her brother, she knew he was with the merchant. She ran to the shop, and heard the voices. She loved her brother, but she didn't want that he hurt the merchant, he was her friend ! So, she intervened between the both, and the claws hitted her neck. Paralysed by what he did, the brother stayed petrified. The merchant was faster, and started to heal the wounds. We don't know if it's to see the human heal the wounds of the sister, or the answer of the merchant who turn this Chadra into a monster, but, the Chadra, insted of help the merchant, began to shout on him, if he had never come here, his sister will never have been in this state. And, without a smile, this time, the merchant answered him : if he really love his sister, why he don't try to help him ?
    At this point, the Chadra was lost. He thrown the merchant on the ground and hitted his neck. The blood spattered all around, and the brother kept knocking, even when the man had died. It was sure, he enjoyed it. When he was finished, he came to his sister. Her wounds was not grave, and she was sitting and crying. She had shouted to his brother to stop, but he was deaf. Without any compassion, he dragged his sister up to the house, and locked her in her room. But it was too much for this little girl, and she decided to suicide her by cutting herself. We don't know what happened when the brother discovered the cold body of his sister, but the neighboors heard a big scream, a mix of pain, anger, and madness. When they came to see what happened, they just found the sister, the brother was left. Some people tell he succeed to join Tartaros, and he join the army to destroy the huan race. Who knows ?

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@kralith You've made the right decision!... Come, sit beside the fireplace! This ale should quench your thirst. There's boar stew in the cooking pot. Help yourself and tell us. Who is your dad? How could we recognize him? Perhaps him and you are more alike than you think, and he dropped by The Fractured Fist as well.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@esher The taint of chaos relishes where there is ignorance and sows distrust. Discordia is a powerful daemon that thrives whenever greed or arrogance drives us to play the "divide et impera" card. A sad story, yet truer these days, then ever before!

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@Darian if you make the first player made tavan you will be a legend forever , at list in the game history.
    However how your tavan will handel racesit customers?

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Hello, I'm here for the free ale 😆

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@alagerknightofthemoon The tavern is already here, my friend, and you are a customer! Cultural diversity is not a thing that should be ruled. It should be welcomed. If one has an issue with my Daemon patrons, i invite him/her to speak their mind openly before them and vice-versa. Should words not suffice, they are welcome to take the matter into the brawling pit and let their own determination and skill, or perhaps God's favor, decide. I believe in everyone's right to express his thoughts. Let each judge for himself, the value of one's words. But make know mistake, fair friend... one that cannot back his word with actions, will soon be judged worthless by his peers.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@jonny the very best you'll find in all the three planets of Elysium. Here's yours! Cheers!

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Alas! Fair friends! Your reputation in this world matters beyond what meets the eyes at first glance. For what is a man, without his word? What is an army commander without the admiration of his troops? What is a merchant, without the respect and trust of his customers? Nothing! I tell ye! And what better place to forge a reputation, then among your brethren spilling ale and tales of your adventures, in the Fractured Fist Tavern where bards will hear your story, and forge it into epic poems that will spread your fame from the lush forests of Elysium, to the molten lava pits of Tartaros. Come thus, fair friends! Indulge yourselves with the very best of ale and share your conquest and trouble alike, with the merry men of The Fractured Fist! Oh and last but not least, we have a dueling contest fit for the glorious name of our exquisite establishment. Challenge your friend, or your foe to a fist fight at the Fractured Fist. The winner will be rewarded with free ale, and the reputation he or she so clearly deserves. The rules are simple. The challenger must begin the duel wit a statement. Each fighter will take turns punching back with a mocking line. The most intricate sarcastic remarks will win the hearts of our patrons (most likes) and the bout. Each fighter may punch 5 times. But the bout may not last longer than a full day cycle.
    LET THE BRAWLS BEGIN!!!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Damn, I'm not good at that ^^ I'll watch and cheers for the winner.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@esher :)) you shouldn't have informed us about it... now those looking for easy wins are going to challenge you. 😛

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Darian The first who challenge me will have a dagger in his throat 😛

• Wiki Editor

Lith was falling in a deep sleep as soon she stepped into the tavern and she found a nice place close to a whispering fire. Sometimes her sleep seems to splip into a slight dream about something. But the people around her will maybe notice how her ears pointing a single conversation from time to time.

A pic of the situation.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured