Long Time Lurker

• Hi

I've been watching the development of this game on and off for a while. Came in after the majority of the founder packs had been awarded. I am so happy that this game has continued to develop. It is looking fantastic.

I will be convincing 3 of my friends to play and would be looking to join up with a good guild/city. We are great gatherers, explorers and PVE's. Not that crashhot at PVP, we generally yell "peanut butter' and leg it when threatened by players.

Dan - Australia

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Welcome!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hello Greyboar!

LG
    Mata

@Greyboar Hello and welcome aboard

Welcome to Fractured!
    Good luck on finding a city/guild, I'd guess you probably want to look for people who are going to be playing Beastman (due to the PvP restriction)?

Hello @Greyboar! Glad to meet another player who prefers PvE! I've just never caught the PvP bug (unless it's in a controlled setting like an arena battle) and I bristle when those who enjoy it get all judgy and superior.

My plan is to have a guild of Beastfolk guides who will be known & welcomed throughout the Arborean cities as trustworthy and valiant protectors of merchant caravans, tourists from Syndesia, or new players who don't want to deal with mobs solo.

I have no idea whether that plan will work once the game launches, but you and your crew are very welcome to join me in exploring Arboreus together!

Still not sure whether I'll be playing as a Wolf-kin or Tiger-kin but there's plenty of time to make that decision AND the ability to have more than one toon. Let's stay in touch!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured