Looking for human English guild+town

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Hey guys,

For a while i've been interested in fractured and the whole town management surrounding it. I believe that there are a lot of benefits for a town operated by a guild, so I would like to join a guild located in Syndesia that has plans of governing a town.

Please let me know if there is a guild that is planning to create a town, is adventure-driven and gives a sense of security.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@Bramibal Does it have to be human? It just on syndesia? Because if it’s the latter, boy do I have a guild for you.

Sense of security? We’ve got it!
    We’re literally selling the stuff. We are the most well known mercenary company in fractured at the moment, and we’ve been here since the start!

Sense of adventure? You know it! We plan to start our characters on Arboreus as beastmen and make our way to syndesia to be the most successful merc company on the planet. If you don’t mind being in a guild dominated by beastmen (because I’m sure they’ll add multi race guilds in the full game.) then please consider making your hero profile a beastman and sending an invitation request our way.
    Whether you take up the offer or not. We would love to see you in Glims Mercenaries or just I’m fractured in general.

Sincerely, Glimheim Barrows.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@WhoAteTheCat well I'm still trying to choose between beastmen and humans for my hero profile. I don't really understand the benefits and drawbacks of beastmen staying in Syndesia. I can make the decision for joining your guild once I'm familiar with these.

Also, what does being part of a mercenary guild entail according to you? Is it all you're allowed to do or is there room for partying for adventures and stuff?

Let me know!

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@Bramibal
    Glad to hear that you’re interested, I hope I can answer your questions best I can.
    First of all... I have no clue what the drawbacks could be about being a beastman on syndesia, perhaps humans could be scared of you? Maybe they hear you’re peaceful and could try to take advantage of you. Who knows.

Secondly, as a member of our company you would be expected to put in some time (not all of it, not everyone is interested in it all the time) to help build the guild. Whenever we’re given a task that requires a large number of people I would expect it to be their highest priority as we aim to please our customer base.
    To answer your question simply, no. It is not all you can do. You can still go on solo adventures and enjoy the game your way.

Hope that answered everything you need to know!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Bramibal said in Looking for human English guild+town:

@WhoAteTheCat well I'm still trying to choose between beastmen and humans for my hero profile. I don't really understand the benefits and drawbacks of beastmen staying in Syndesia.

If I remember right, Beastmen are welcome to Syndesia as long as they want to and they do not get any debuffs, however, their special powers will only work in Arboreus. If I remember this wrong or this has changed I hope someone will correct me. 😉 Anyway, I am sure that beastmen are most powerfull when they are in their own home planet, like every races do.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured